Thread: can't find hearfelt beads

1. Default can't find hearfelt beads

so i went to order the hearfelt beads ealier (65%), and they are out of stock. does anyone know where else i can get some, or does anyone have an extra 1/2 pound i can take of there hands for some $$. my humi will not go below 70%, and i can't smoke anything because they are too wet.

also i had a question. if i buy a tube for the beads, does it come pre-loaded or empty.

thanks guys
    "When a woman knows a man's preferences, cigars included, and when a man knows what pleases a woman, they are well armed for life together"

It'll specify empty or not. They get re-stocked pretty frequently, try again in a week, in the mean time, let your smoke sit out for a while before lightin' up (not sure how long a while is, ask others know better than me) as long as the RH outside isn't higher than your humi.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by tylernim
    if i buy a tube for the beads, does it come pre-loaded or empty.
    My humi-tube came in the mail today packed with 65% humification beads. The tube has flat ends, so it sits up on end in my humidor nicely.

"A cigar provides a man the opportunity to manipulate fire and smoke. These devastating elements of nature that can ravage forests and snuff out life are conquered and dominated by the lightest adjustment of the lips and the breath. Such awesome potential for destruction manipulated in peaceful contemplation reminds a man that he is, regardless of what others have said about him, a man." - Wigglesworth

Thread Information