Thread: Happy Friday Everyone

Default Happy Friday Everyone

Hope everyone had a good week. Can't wait to get off work, drive to the Heat game, then enjoy some great smokes after we grab our spot in the finals.

You got Heat tickets --- Lucky bastad J/K

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    You got Heat tickets --- Lucky bastad J/K
    I think www.gotickets.com still has some for sale. Not good seats, but if you wanna go...

had a horrible week. lost our entire server at work and the last backup was last wednesday. all the work i've done the past week has to be redone. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    had a horrible week. lost our entire server at work and the last backup was last wednesday. all the work i've done the past week has to be redone. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!
    Those are fun!

Remember what you did?

I had a "senior devloper" (clown) delete the entire source code repository one morning. The hardest part was remembering what I had worked on...

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    Hope everyone had a good week. Can't wait to get off work, drive to the Heat game, then enjoy some great smokes after we grab our spot in the finals.
    GO PISTONS!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    ohhhhh that really bites....enjoy your weekend!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    GO PISTONS!!!!
    Sorry they left you disappointed last night. It was a pretty good game, but neither of the teams actually did that good. They were both really sloppy. Miami won because they didn't stink as bad as the Pistons. Hamilton was amazing, but other than that, Detroit really didn't have much going for them. What saved us with Dwayne being sick is Jason Williams stepping up. He atleast covered somewhat of the Wade void. Tickets are on sale today at 10:00 on ticket master by the way.

Thread Information