Thread: Opus X Belicoso (tiny guys)

Default Opus X Belicoso (tiny guys)

I was visiting the in-laws this weekend in Clevehole and stopped by Cousin's cigars, they've always got decent prices and great selection. So, I picked up 4 Opus X Belicoso's (the little guys). They were selling them for 13.46 per with tax which is obviously above MSRP. So, I'm offering these all up, if you want all 4, just 2, or even just 1, I'm just asking cost to me plus shipping (4.05). So, shoot me a pm if you want in.

I also picked up a '26 Maddie #1, but she's all mine
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Alright, I'm down to three of the little opus x belicoso's, so go ahead and get some!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Bump

This is done

Thread Information