Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: al-zarqawi is dead!!!!...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default al-zarqawi is dead!!!!...

boo-fucking-hoo....i hope he rots in hell and invites his friends to stop by...

See ya.................... CHUMP !!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

These times when I hear news like that I feel joy and a bit of anxiety living in NY and all. Especially with these FOCKERS cutting our terror aid, as if the crazy terrorists will decide to throw their party somewhere in the corn fields in Midwest.

Sid, what does your son say on the subject

bigpoppapuff Guest

dan...my son started at the academy on july 1,2003.....started on patrol jan 1,2004....he now is in an anti-crime unit....i believe bk would have more to say about the past and present........i know that NYPD is getting additional terrorist training ("terrist",says shrub)....

Now help me out with this. Does he get 72 virgins or does he get to be one of them?

Ding Dong, the Witch is dead. The Wicked Witch is dead...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Bury him with a chunk of bacon in his mouth.POS Bastard.

Angry

Praise Allah....I hope the bastard gets his forty virgins with forty different classes of VD. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Hooray!

Blog Entries

This is great news!

/me still wants to know where our good old buddy bin Ladin is...

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders

That song was the first thing that popped into my head too!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

I just wish that the bombs could have landed right on his pecker so we'd have to use DNA records to prove it was him. Then he could spend his eternity in paradise as a blown up motherfucker in 900 pieces instead of an intact motherfucker.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    This is great news!

Hiding like the pu$$y he is
    "Enter cool cigar related quote here"

http://www.daveandcourtscorner.com/

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! quote from Wizard of Oz....I was just going to post this.!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

It gets better.....al-zarqawi didn't die right away, but lived long enough to see US Forces watch him die.

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat
    It gets better.....al-zarqawi didn't die right away, but lived long enough to see US Forces watch him die.

Icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    This is great news!

Now that's the $64 question!

actually the 25 million question, based on what i think the bounty is!!!
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

I stayed off of this thread since it came off while I was at work. But now I'm home, and I'd like to say about f'in time. Word is that someone in his own circle turned in his "spiritual advisor". Also the latest video he had released had a white pickup truck in the background and that same truck was at the house that he was in when it was bombed. From what I've heard, Desert Rat is right. He was pulled from the building by the Iraqi police. Rumor also has it that once he saw he was in custody of US forces, he tried rolling off the gurney but was too weak. I hope for the sake of everyone he's killed, he suffered. That he cried, begged and screamed for someone to save him and the Forces took their sweet time. The last thing I would want is for him to be able to stand in court and complain how his "rights" are being violated.

I'm sure everyone remembers Nick Berg. Did anyone hear what his asshat father had to say about Zarqawi's death?
    "I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."
    -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by toasty

I'm sure everyone remembers Nick Berg. Did anyone hear what his asshat father had to say about Zarqawi's death?
    Now hold on there. Untill you've had a son beheaded on video, it's really not your place to comment, in context with his sons death. His political stance was the same before, and after, his sons death, and you're missing his point. You might just be venturing into coulter territory here.
    I don't agree completely with his opinion, but some of it, I do agree with.
    What you should do is, support/attack his viewpoint on its own merits/faults, without placing it in context with his sons death.

Or not.

Thread Information