Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Post

Default First Post

Been lurking for a while and there seems to be a LOT of experienced and well informed BOTL here. Looking forward to participating and maybe actually contributing at some point.

Welcome from Wisconsin
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Welcome from Wisconsin
    Thank you sir. I get to travel to Minneapolis on occassion to meet with folks at Target. How do you deal with the lack of cigar friendly locations? Or am I just missing where they are?

Welcome! Nice to meet you!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Welcome from NYC

Hola!
    "Enter cool cigar related quote here"

http://www.daveandcourtscorner.com/

howdy from kentucky
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

Yo. Welcome to the board.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Welcome from Dirty Jerz

Thanks for all the welcomes! Glad to be here.

Welcome. Put your tough skin on for the first few weeks. It's a good bunch here but they'll make sure you aren't a pansy!

Blog Entries

Another Eric Turner ass kisser from StogieChat. Sorry shitbag, I won't welcome you here.

I remember you were one of the biggest assholes over there on StogieChat trashing me along with tfire, poriggity, parkster back in December.

If you're over here to carry your buddy's water for him, don't waste your time.

Here's headley over on SpoogChat:

Facts are obviously being confused with opinion on all sides and opinions are very hard to argue about. I have read all the threads all over the place and I think there are some valid points everywhere. I have formed my OPINION about the whole situation. I have read at least 3 times in this thread where ET has apologized for posting personal information and I have read through all the threads all over creation to the point where my head hurts from it all. IN MY OPINION, the facts are this is a waste of time since nobody here is going to change their OPINION and nobody anywhere else is going to change their OPINION. It's time to move on in our own little worlds and get on to bigger and better things. "FACTS" about who created a fake blog and about PM's on another board are barely conjecture and certainly below opinion.

Why bother with this? Not worth the time or effort. Look what it did to poor Harpo. SLR is obviously here for nothing more than trying to get under EVERYONE'S skin.

I guess to some extent...mission accomplished. I guess your work here is done. Thanks for the visit.
    The facts are your buddy Eric Turner is a pathological liar and a troll. He NEVER apologized to me for LYING about me buying cigars from him or posting my family's personal information on the internet. Can you please point me to a thread where he apologized for that? I can sure point you to lots of threads here (since hex1848 doesn't delete threads here) where Turner kept insisting I bought some cigars from him and when he was asked to offer proof, he refused.

You guys over there in your little cesspool all talk real tough because you know that Turner will deletes posts and accounts of anyone who disagrees with him. You're one of the worst ones over there with your fucking smart mouth shit. Just a warning, it will not be tolerated here.

"Move on" fuck you pal, I can guarantee you that you'd be out of your simple little mind had you been subject to the shit I received from Eric Turner. Yeah, I'm still pissed about it and will not "let it go" until Turner PUBLICLY apologizes for:

1. Lying about me placing an order with him.
    2. Posting my family's personal information on the internet.
    3. Lying about it.
    4. Sending Rod from CigarPass infantile emails threatening to sue him.
    5. Sending hex1848 infantile emails threatening to sue him.
    6. Creating six screen names here most of which were directed at trashing me and causing distruption of this board.

That's just for starters. No problem because knowing that lying sack of shit like I do, I know he'll never apologize for ANY of the things I just listed.

So once again, if you are too fucking stupid to realize your buddy Eric Turner is a piece of shit then you really don't belong here.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-21-2006 at 08:49 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

welcome

14. Default

Thanks for spray painting the asshats red for me Bill

Does it seem like more and more of turners turds are floating over here lately?
    The older I get ,the better I was

limiting post to three characters
    Last edited by cls515; 06-22-2006 at 01:52 PM.

Headley - what you do at other cigar boards carries on to other forums - I don't care what anyone else has told you. The community is not as large as you may think. If you've expressed a strong opinion one way or another at your home board, don't expect it will be ignored at other sites.

Welcome to this board - but I say that VERY cautiously. You may think CC is nothing, but his opinion and views do matter here. You're starting out walking on very thin ice based upon comments you've personally made at the other site. And your connection with Eric Turner is not going to sit will with more than a few here - especially because you seem to be on very good terms with him. I'm not suggesting you cut those ties - just be cognizant it means something here.

I hope you're a great guy - and want to constructively particpate and respect the other members here. The alternative isn't very pretty. Others have done it - I'm sure you can as well...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Headley - what you do at other cigar boards carries on to other forums - I don't care what anyone else has told you. The community is not as large as you may think. If you've expressed a strong opinion one way or another at your home board, don't expect it will be ignored at other sites.

Welcome to this board - but I say that VERY cautiously. You may think CC is nothing, but his opinion and views do matter here. You're starting out walking on very thin ice based upon comments you've personally made at the other site. And your connection with Eric Turner is not going to sit will with more than a few here - especially because you seem to be on very good terms with him. I'm not suggesting you cut those ties - just be cognizant it means something here.

I hope you're a great guy - and want to constructively particpate and respect the other members here. The alternative isn't very pretty. Others have done it - I'm sure you can as well...
    I actually appreciate where you are coming from here. There's maybe 1,000 people total who participate on any given BB on a consistent basis so it is a small universe that we all mingle in. The opinion posted earlier from SC is mainly about someone posting simply to stir the pot over there. I have no intentions of doing the same here.

I'm here to learn and contribute and If I'm not welcome then I'll just go away. No harm, no foul.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Headley
    I actually appreciate where you are coming from here. There's maybe 1,000 people total who participate on any given BB on a consistent basis so it is a small universe that we all mingle in. The opinion posted earlier from SC is mainly about someone posting simply to stir the pot over there. I have no intentions of doing the same here.

I'm here to learn and contribute and If I'm not welcome then I'll just go away. No harm, no foul.
    Well Headly, please answer this question for me, do you think Turner was out of line for starting yet another thread about me over there? You claim that someone is "posting to simply stir the pot" yet it sure appears to me that the person you have the problem with was only posting in response to the lies posted by Turner.

You know very little actually next to nothing about me yet you've openly trashed me on your home site back in December. Why are you so quick to bash me there yet say nothing here? That seems grossly disingenuous to me.

I have a sincere request of you sir, you stated:
    I have read at least 3 times in this thread where ET has apologized for posting personal information and I have read through all the threads all over creation to the point where my head hurts from it all.
    Now, I've been known to miss things in the past but I've never seen where Turner EVER apologized to me for posting my family's and my personal information on this site AND I never remember him apologizing for lying about me buying cigars from him which I did not do.

So my request of you is this, can you please point me to specific threads where Turner apologized to me for these egregious missteps?

Thank you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Well Headly, please answer this question for me, do you think Turner was out of line for starting yet another thread about me over there? You claim that someone is "posting to simply stir the pot" yet it sure appears to me that the person you have the problem with was only posting in response to the lies posted by Turner.

You know very little actually next to nothing about me yet you've openly trashed me on your home site back in December. Why are you so quick to bash me there yet say nothing here? That seems grossly disingenuous to me.

I have a sincere request of you sir, you stated:

Now, I've been known to miss things in the past but I've never seen where Turner EVER apologized to me for posting my family's and my personal information on this site AND I never remember him apologizing for lying about me buying cigars from him which I did not do.

So my request of you is this, can you please point me to specific threads where Turner apologized to me for these egregious missteps?

Thank you.
    As I did back in December, I have no interest in the threads continuing. Whoever SLR is, they're obviously breaking etiquette by using 2 screen names on different boards. A bit of a pussy move at the least. Even if you hate your neighbor there's no reason to walk into his living room and piss all over the carpet, no matter what your opinion of them is.

I DID NOT TRASH YOU IN DECEMBER. I don't know you and this is your living room so why piss on the carpet? Ggeise says it all above so I'm taking that to heart. My opinion about your tactics and approach is they are over the top. However, I have no need or desire to publicly flog or bait you about your approach. What precious little free time I have I don't want to spend pissing on people I don't know at all. I wanted the insanity to stop back then as well. I can either try to actively participate or just lurk and learn without contributing. Either way I get what I am looking for from CigarSmokers...information and education. I'd like to contribute, but that may not be my choice.

The apology, though backhanded at best, is in the same thread you quoted me here (which by the way I have had to edit for spelling so as not to leave that open for abuse ). I think we all know that neither of you will make a true apology to each other so there's no real need for me to go there.

Thread Information