Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Post

welome from SC!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Headley
    As I did back in December, I have no interest in the threads continuing. Whoever SLR is, they're obviously breaking etiquette by using 2 screen names on different boards. A bit of a pussy move at the least. Even if you hate your neighbor there's no reason to walk into his living room and piss all over the carpet, no matter what your opinion of them is.

I DID NOT TRASH YOU IN DECEMBER. I don't know you and this is your living room so why piss on the carpet? Ggeise says it all above so I'm taking that to heart. My opinion about your tactics and approach is they are over the top. However, I have no need or desire to publicly flog or bait you about your approach. What precious little free time I have I don't want to spend pissing on people I don't know at all. I wanted the insanity to stop back then as well. I can either try to actively participate or just lurk and learn without contributing. Either way I get what I am looking for from CigarSmokers...information and education. I'd like to contribute, but that may not be my choice.

The apology, though backhanded at best, is in the same thread you quoted me here (which by the way I have had to edit for spelling so as not to leave that open for abuse ). I think we all know that neither of you will make a true apology to each other so there's no real need for me to go there.
    Where are you getting this from?:
    Whoever SLR is, they're obviously breaking etiquette by using 2 screen names on different boards. A bit of a pussy move at the least. Even if you hate your neighbor there's no reason to walk into his living room and piss all over the carpet, no matter what your opinion of them is.
    Breaking what "etiquette" headly? Would you care to elaborate on that? You're assuming that SLR is me, aren't you? Even if he or she was me, (which is not the case by the way) where is it written that someone doesn't have the right to use different "screen names" if they want? If that's the case then go tell Maduro_Scotty that on your home board that he's violating your personal rules of "etiquette" because he's known as SFG75 everywhere else and not very fondly I might add. Your attitude, ignorance and smart mouth leave a whole lot to be desired so my suggestion is that you tone it down, don't be stupid and ignorant and "assume" things. Go back and look at when SLR joined SpoogeChat, if I remember correctly, it was sometime in April. Looks to me like SLR wasn't interested in posting until he (or she, since you don't know, you can't assume) felt there was something that needed to be said.

I asked you if you could point me to a thread where ERIC TURNER apologized to me as you claim he did, in your mind you provided an answer but in reality you did not. His apology is hardly "backhanded" it was more like sarcastic and not at all sincere and my guess is you see nothing wrong with that, do you? Once again, I've reviewed everything he posted and there was nothing that even hinted of an apology. If you think there was, I'd ask you to please cut and paste it here for all of us to see. Honestly, that would be a big help.

Oh an yes you did trash me in December, you're a smart-mouthed punk on that shit site StogieChat and evidenced by your post that you made over here that I quote in this thread where you take a shot at SLR. The bottom line is that piece of shit Eric Turner started a thread on his site about me and someone is there calling him out on it and all you do is say:
    SLR is obviously here for nothing more than trying to get under EVERYONE'S skin.
    yet you see no reason to scold or chastise Turner for starting a flame thread about a guy (me) who's not even a member there about something that's happening on OTHER BOARDS.

A whole bunch of losers on that site talk about how SpoogeChat is some happy la-la land where it's such a pretty, gentle and nice environment with no drama yet I've never seen so many fucking drama queens (you included headly) in my life!

I noticed you refused to answer a simple question that I asked you in my previous post:
    Well Headly, please answer this question for me, do you think Turner was out of line for starting yet another thread about me over there?
    You have quite a few of the despicable qualities of your piece of shit friend Eric Turner, you can't even answer simple questions.

Oh headly, I hope you're not gay because apparently Eric Turner has "issues" with people who are gay as evidenced by his off the wall comments about gay people. He is truly a sick individual.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-23-2006 at 02:29 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Where are you getting this from?:
    1) Breaking what "etiquette" headly? Would you care to elaborate on that? You're assuming that SLR is me, aren't you?

2) Oh an yes you did trash me in December, you're a smart-mouthed punk on that shit site StogieChat and evidenced by your post that you made over here that I quote in this thread where you take a shot at SLR.

3) Oh headly, I hope you're not gay because apparently Eric Turner has "issues" with people who are gay as evidenced by his off the wall comments about gay people. He is truly a sick individual.
    Since I'm not familiar with how to take in multiple quotes, I'll do my best here.

1) Yup, it's what I would call being a man and not a pussy, nothing more. I never thought it was you and I don't really care who it is. Pussy is all I can say, if in fact they are using another name on another board.

2) I don't know what else to say about December so I'll say it no more. As for your opinion of me, that's your opinion and I'll say no more. As for SLR, I've addressed that above.

3) Example of over the top, and I'll say no more nor will I give any validation to anyone who voices such an opinion.

Blog Entries

Damn you are always this insufferable?

Who is using "another name on another board?"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Since you can't seem to handle simple questions, for the third time I will ask you
    I noticed you refused to answer a simple question that I asked you in my previous post:Quote:Well Headly, please answer this question for me, do you think Turner was out of line for starting yet another thread about me over there?
    Now, I am going to insist on an answer to this question and if you continue to avoid answering this, your stay here will not be a very pleasant one.

My request that you answer this question WITHOUT pulling a Scotty* will say volumes about your alleged intentions to "contribute" here. If you continue to be obstinate and refuse to answer then we will all know why you're REALLY here.

* Pulling a "Scotty" is deflecting and/or avoiding answering a question with another question and generally just being an obstinate, arrogant asshole. DON'T be a Scotty.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

As I did back in December, I have no interest in the threads continuing.
    I have no interest in the threads back and forth STARTING or continuing anywhere. I will not do the same here or there. I will however, call SLR out there just like you would here if I pulled the same pussy shit here. I have not intentions or interest in any of that here.

I have no idea who SLR is beyond not knowing of another SLR on any of the boards I see.
    Last edited by Headley; 06-23-2006 at 08:45 PM.

Blog Entries

I have no interest in the threads back and forth STARTING or continuing anywhere. I will not do the same here or there. I will however, call SLR out there just like you would here if I pulled the same pussy shit here. I have not intentions or interest in any of that here.

I have no idea who SLR is beyond not knowing of another SLR on any of the boards I see.
    Yep, he's pulled his third and fourth "Scotty" in a row. You just took the prize for the most amount of double talk in one post.

Please answer the questions or as I've already told you, your stay here will not be a pleasant one.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Take the hint Headley and get fu**in lost. And there are those of us that don't appreciate the use of the word "pussy". Us girls take offense to that word. I maybe somewhat new but there are those asshats that are somewhat entertaining to keep around, and you are not one of them. You seem to have taken on a personal war with CC, a veteran member of the board. My suggestion is get frickin lost.. and the other suggestion is put a vote to ban the asshat!

And who ever SLR is, if he is on this board he has shown better respect than you. I can say from reading posts that it isn't CC. More or likely it would be you trying to stir more shit on other boards or this one... Just what an asshat does. Either return the respect or get lost.

Sorry maybe I had a bad day, but I had to post my opinion on this one.

Headley - I rarely read the crap over at stogiechat because... well... (how can I put this delicately)... It's generally filled with the same kind of nansy-pansy butt patting crap I don't particularly care for. And then you have a psycho admin who needs to remain in that padded room he's created for himself over there - complete with his court jesters... I was pleased as hell that Snotty went over there (that would be SFG75, not the "other" POS scotty Porrigity) because it's the right place for him. If you accept his leg-humping, rope smoking kinda persona - more power to ya...

So I wander in and read some of your musings at SC.... Headley - you're not gonna be happy here, that's clear. Why don't you scram before you find yourself in the fetal position, sucking your thumb in a corner, quivering. I don't want to see you hurt - but you're definitely headed that way.

Your BS about wanting to get an "education" and "participate" are BS and you know it. As much as SLR is over at SC for his "education" and "participation"...

Now excuse me while I go disinfect myself - I think I got fleas, or ticks, or some kinda bugs from wandering around over there...

Blog Entries

That's going to leave a mark!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Your BS about wanting to get an "education" and "participate" are BS and you know it. As much as SLR is over at SC for his "education" and "participation"...
    Like I posted earlier, I'll respect the fact that my contribution is not welcome here. I'll just visit and learn. No interest in baiting people here when I have 8 or 9 posts. Waste of everyone's time. It won't be in the fetal position or some chicken shit baiting but like a reasonable adult.

Cigargirl, sorry if the use of the word offended you. I see that the font has been bolded and put in red which is a nice touch by whoever did that.

I have no personal beef with CC but he obviously has one with me. I'm OK with that too. I'll not waste anyone's time.

Blog Entries

Like I posted earlier, I'll respect the fact that my contribution is not welcome here. I'll just visit and learn. No interest in baiting people here when I have 8 or 9 posts. Waste of everyone's time. It won't be in the fetal position or some chicken shit baiting but like a reasonable adult.

Cigargirl, sorry if the use of the word offended you. I see that the font has been bolded and put in red which is a nice touch by whoever did that.

I have no personal beef with CC but he obviously has one with me. I'm OK with that too. I'll not waste anyone's time.
    Oh I see, you gave cigargirl one of those "I'm sorry but you're still an ass" style of apoligies. What a pathetic sack of shit you are. You're DEAD wrong, she calls you on it, you apoligize yet in the same sentence of your so-called "apology" you take a back-handed slap at her. Here's a bit of advice for ya, here's a sincere apology:
    "I'm sorry."
    When you ad whiny comments like you did, it doesn't convey remorse.

I obviously have a personal beef with you because you refuse to answer my questions which proves that you're ONLY here to start trouble. You stated that Eric Turner apologized to me and honestly, I NEVER saw that he did but hey, I'm not perfect, maybe I missed it in all the confusion.

So I ask you to show me specifically where he did apologize to me and you pull a "Scotty." It's as clear as the day is long that once again, you are ONLY here to insitgate trouble and stick up for "your boy" which is fine but if you're going to defend him, then defend him, don't just post a bunch of bullshit and when you're asked to back it up try and "Scotty" your way out of it.

Case closed, you're a worthless shit until you can prove otherwise. I honestly hope you can but the chances of that are slim at best.

Here's headly's latest rant on SpoogeChat:
    I'm right here jackoff.

Tell me what I said that is not too bright? I showed respect over there and did not, and will not respond to baiting. In my opinion, you and the few that actually tried to warn me that my stay would not be pleasant don't "get it". YOU ARE TYPING ON THE INTERNET. You are really just a small insignificant piece of this whole universe. I "get it" over there. I'm not welcome so why stay? I've got better things to do with my time and in my little world on the internet. I think that's what makes the attitude of a few folks over there (I'll not paint the entire community with the same brush) so odd. It's a total of maybe 10 dudes that need to get a life beyond their little piece of the internet.

One thing they do well is keep trolls like yourself off the site. The problem is they're so busy flexing their internet he-man muscles that they don't even know how small they come off. You're missing the point (I'm trying to type slowly so you can keep up) of it all here. Most are humble because we're not delusional enough to think we actually control anything on the internet. I've gotta believe you have SOMETHING better to do with your time. Shit, for your sake I hope you do. It's got nothing to do with banning you, if that's what you want then just ask.

Then you can run back under whatever screen name you use there and tell all your "friends" OVER THE FREAKING INTERNET how cool you are. After that, maybe it's a little Monster Garage marathon, a little pizza...ALONE AGAIN, and then you've gotta date with Jenna Jameson and a little aloe lotion. What a life you must have. ENJOY!
    First off headly, you appear to be talking to SaintLuisRey over there like you're talking to me. I can only imagine that you must be frustrated as hell that you can't get away with posting shit like that here so you shoot your ignorant immature mouth over at the cesspool and direct your tirade at someone else in abesntia.

Do you feel better now? Well, that's good.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

but like a reasonable adult.
    To late.......

Blog Entries

Where did headly go?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

As interesting a read as this is, I wish I could get back that 10 minutes of my life.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

bigpoppapuff Guest

it was hardly interesting.......

Can we say "Politics thread"?
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

bigpoppapuff Guest

can we say it was dead until cc revived it....headley went slithering back to stogie chat....seems as if he didn't enjoy "us"....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Can we say "Politics thread"?
    Fork you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

It's headly's birthday today.

Anyone wanna wish this two-faced shitball a "Happy Birthday?"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information