George W. Bush's Resume

George W. Bush (Dubya)
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
    Washington, D.C. 20500

Past Work Experience

Ran for congress and lost.
    Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
    Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
    Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.
    With father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
    Accomplishments in Previous Positions

Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog-ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

Set record for most executions by any governor in American history.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments As President

Attacked and took over two countries.
    Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
    Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
    Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
    Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
    First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
    First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
    First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.
    After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
    Set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in U.S. history.
    In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
    Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
    Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
    Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.
    Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
    Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
    Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
    Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
    Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
    Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
    Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
    My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.
    Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history (the 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice, has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).
    First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
    Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
    First president in U.S. history to order a U.S. attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
    Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
    Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
    First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
    First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the elections monitoring board.
    Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
    Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
    Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
    Refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
    First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
    All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
    My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
    Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
    First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
    First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
    First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
    Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
    With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
    Fist U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
    First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
    Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
    Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
    Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive.'
    Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
    In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
    Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.
    In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the Civil War.
    Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
    Records and References

At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
    AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
    Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
    All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
    Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
    For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (they can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
    Source: Kelley Kramer

I....uhhh......that's all true?

I'm staying out of this one.

Nice, is that his application to become King of America?
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Yes, it is all true.

He'd like to be king. Hell, he acts like he is already.

And this flag burning bullshit sideshow congress is on now needs to stop. Haven't the neo-cons shredded enough of the Constitution already. Hell, if you need an amendment to stop the burning of something, make one to get the neo-cons to stop burning the Bill of Rights.

Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court.
    I heard Rehnquist was very pleased that he got to vote for dumbya, twice!
    Last edited by SmokinDVM; 06-27-2006 at 05:44 PM.

As a Canadian, Bush and the US in General are portrayed a little differently back home than he is here. I am not someone you could call one of his supporters. That said, I had no clue about half of this list. I am truly amazed, at times, that he has the support that he does.

I would put Dubya presidency in the top 5 worst times for the US strictly based on presidency decisions and policies

I didnt want to go back through all of it again but there is a comment in there where his presidency has split the nation just like it was back in the Civil War or something like that and its very true. Theres no fighting, but man even my friends and I have been in several heated conversations about his policies and decisions.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

I know. Me and my friends have had a couple conversations bordering on anger, and we don't even live here fer christ's sake.

*I know what my location says...but it's temporary. My job brings me here during the summer months. Not that I don't like it here, but I'll be leaving come september.

9. Default

I am a 'pub' and I am ashamed at what a corrupt person he is along with his cronies
    The older I get ,the better I was

I'm glad he traded Sammy Sosa that guy was an asshole.
    End of line.

Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

This is one thing I would like to point out, and it doesn't have anything to do with Bush specifically. But anyone who wants to "tap the reserves" is an ignorant dipshit. We use approximately 6 million barrels of oil a month, and the reserve contains about 600 million. Obviously, this is only a few months supply. Furthermore, the reserve is for emergency use. This means it is intended to power lights, electricity, etc. in times of an emergency - it is not meant to put in your crappy truck because gas is a little high.
    End of line.

You're right, tapping the reserves would be a waste of time. What wouldn't be a waste of time is stopping the bloated oil companies from twisting the knives they've already plunged into the backs of the working class in the US. But, we know that'll never happen. The crooked politicians (read neocons) all the way to the top, planned this raping of the US along with the oil company execs in their secret energy policy meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow

This is one thing I would like to point out, and it doesn't have anything to do with Bush specifically. But anyone who wants to "tap the reserves" is an ignorant dipshit. We use approximately 6 million barrels of oil a month, and the reserve contains about 600 million. Obviously, this is only a few months supply. Furthermore, the reserve is for emergency use. This means it is intended to power lights, electricity, etc. in times of an emergency - it is not meant to put in your crappy truck because gas is a little high.

Ok WW I think your math is a bit of here 600/6 = 100\12 = 8.3 so lets just say 8 years worth of oil. That is why past presidents decided that in time of oil crisis like now it might be wise to tap the reserve for 6-10 months and replenish it after the crisis passes.

Now Dubia on the other hand does not realize that people are suffering as a result of this because he is actually the one who created the crisis in the first place and is profiting from it tremendously ( most of the money that the Bush family has is in Texas oil ). Now I can see how all that money can make a person's head spin and he might actually hear God saying we have to go to war and as the head spins further he might actually think that God is his best friend and they are such close buddies that people should not even question his words.
    Last edited by CgarDan; 06-28-2006 at 12:53 PM.

14. Default

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - just so long I'm the dictator." December 18, 2000

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBasketExpress2005
    "If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - just so long I'm the dictator." December 18, 2000
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ...ah...umm...can't get fooled again."

There's an endless pool of idiotic quotes from our moron in chief.

To be honest, I thought the dictatorship one was funny. As long as it was meant as a joke.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Ok WW I think your math is a bit of here 600/6 = 100\12 = 8.3 so lets just say 8 years worth of oil. That is why past presidents decided that in time of oil crisis like now it might be wise to tap the reserve for 6-10 months and replenish it after the crisis passes.

Now Dubia on the other hand does not realize that people are suffering as a result of this because he is actually the one who created the crisis in the first place and is profiting from it tremendously ( most of the money that the Bush family has is in Texas oil ). Now I can see how all that money can make a person's head spin and he might actually hear God saying we have to go to war and as the head spins further he might actually think that God is his best friend and they are such close buddies that people should not even question his words. And as the head spins even more and the reality is further and further away he might actually miss the moment some pissed of person will send a bullet his way
    I would be very very careful making statements like this in public, its way too easy to misinterpret something like that in today’s political climate. I set up the Politics forum to deal with political issues related to Cigarsmokers.com. While I usually turn the other way when discussions turn to world issues, this really isn’t the place to discuss these types of matters. Cigarsmokers.com is a community meant to build camaraderie between fellow BOTL. Topics of politics and religion just cause more problems then they are worth discussing here.

I'm not going to go and flat out ban these types of discussion unless they become a major problem. But I do ask that you use your judgment when making these posts. Ask yourself "How will this topic help us grow stronger as a community of Cigar Smokers?". Think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    I am a 'pub' and I am ashamed at what a corrupt person he is along with his cronies

I'm with Kevin on this one. I usually voted Republican. Primarily because I was in the military and Republicans made for a better job in the military. I did not vote for Bush last election because the whole previous term had a funny smell. This guy has made me a Democrat, at least temporarily. This shit is worse than the personal freedoms the liberals wanted to take away! I can't say I liked Gore much though either. There was something oily about that guy. He was preferable to Bush though. Voting these days is like choosing between Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Who are the Dem candidate hopefuls again? Kerry and Lieberman? I probably ought to start getting knowledgable. Elections are here again before you know it.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I would be very very careful making statements like this in public, its way too easy to misinterpret something like that in today’s political climate. I set up the Politics forum to deal with political issues related to Cigarsmokers.com. While I usually turn the other way when discussions turn to world issues, this really isn’t the place to discuss these types of matters. Cigarsmokers.com is a community meant to build camaraderie between fellow BOTL. Topics of politics and religion just cause more problems then they are worth discussing here.

I'm not going to go and flat out ban these types of discussion unless they become a major problem. But I do ask that you use your judgment when making these posts. Ask yourself "How will this topic help us grow stronger as a community of Cigar Smokers?". Think before you post.

Yes, it appears that people are posting crap like this just to bait others into getting into it.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

...but does W smoke cigars - that's all I wanna know...

Thread Information