Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cigar bb question.....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default cigar bb question.....

what other bb's do you post on.....and........

.......do you consider "cigar smokers" your home board...???

this is my home board....i'm also at the RNB bb...and the VIllage Idiots...and annex..

i lurk at the sewer that is CR...stop in but rarely post at "pass",and chat...and snobs...

Blog Entries

This is my home board. I have signed up on other boards basically to be able to read links that are posted here. I rarely lurk anywhere. I do not think I have posted more then 2 or 3 times on any other board.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Although it used to be over at CP, I consider Snobs my home board now.
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

I consider this my home board.

I post occasionally on snobs and cpass. I am a member on clubstogie and other "boards of that nature" to have the ability to view posts.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Moheganson Guest

I look at other sites but pretty much only post here. I used to be a member of that shit hole StogieChat but I never signed back up in April after it burned down. That board is run by an asshole and has way too many losers on it, if you look at the posts, you'll see what I mean. Scotty's over there in his full leg humping mode. It's enough to make you puke.

I used to post on the Island of the Misfit Toys (LetsTalkCigars) but it burned down too. I'm a member of CigarSnobs but I don't post there very much. I would never post on CigarWeakly, BOTL.org or ClubStogie because the people that run those sites delete posts, lock threads and ban people just like Zac the 19 year old child did over on the Island along with his crack team of "moderators" SFG75 & PuroBratwurst.

Boards that pull that nonsense are not worth my time. From what I've been reading about over on CigarSnobs, it sounds like there's a psycho moderator on CigarWise that pulls the same crap. I would never participate there either.

I've never heard of CR.
    Last edited by Moheganson; 07-03-2006 at 11:15 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

eshaw...what can we do to make this bb your home board??//

mohegan...CR is cigar rebellion....sign up there and ask for larry....

I have accounts here (no shit), at CPass and at Cigar Snobs. I rarely visit CP anymore and am just a member at Snobs to read occasionally. And for the raffle, that was why I signed up initially. This is completely my home board. I may go to Snobs once a week tops but I'm on here every day. Often.

I consider this my home bb now.

I still visit CR, but it lacks in the cigar content area, so I rarely post.

I'm a member at several others, like the annex, but rarely, or never, post at them. Mainly because I just don't have enough time.

Im registered at a couple other boards, I think Pass is one of em, but once I found this board, I dont go to any others. Im loyal
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

This was my first Cigar board, and I consider it my home. I do partake in CP and also at HP every once in a while.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

This is by far my home board.

I am also on CP for 3 reasons. its fun to play poker for cigars every once in a while, enjoy reading the posts in their CP saloon area ( get to hear abut some pretty interesting booze someimes ); some of the same people from this board are there as well so its interesting to read their posts.

This is my home board, I signed up to club stogie a while back, only posted a couple of times, but it did not feel as comfortable as here.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

13. Default

Take no offense but my 'home ' board is the RNB because we all know each other personally and herf together every month which I belive makes for a lot less asshattery and such.

I also post at Cigar Snobs,Herfers Paradise.

I lurk at Cigar Pass and that shitboard that Eric Turner the asswipe deluxe half assed runs

I troll at Club Spoogie anon with immunity from the dullards who can't figure out how to moderate a board LOL . Only because they deserve to be harrassed for being genuine fucktards of no actual use.
    The older I get ,the better I was

This my home board for sure. I lurk, and am registered, on many boards, but sedomly logon to them and never post. Snobs, CP and stoogiechat are good for entertainment value. Usually somebody is making a fool of themselves on one of those boards. Snobs is topping the list currently with the Train Wreck thread. It's like moths to flames with the asshats registering there just to get flamed.

bigpoppapuff Guest

kevin gets a pass...that's really a "home board"...i'd like to see some of the "bastids" stop over here once in a while.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Snobs is topping the list currently with the Train Wreck thread. It's like moths to flames with the asshats registering there just to get flamed.

You like that, eh??? It has been VERY entertaining lately...

("Bowzer's" my favorite, just don't tell him. He's got an ego you don't want to feed...)

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    ("Bowzer's" my favorite, just don't tell him. He's got an ego you don't want to feed...)

18. Default

Don't have the time I used to so my posting on any board has been limited.

This place and Snobs get the most of my internet time. I post occasionally on CigarPass...The place is so large now I can't keep up with who is who. I lurk on CF and post there sometimes.

I've had adventures on a couple others recently...But that ain't what this thread is about.

I split my time between here and Clubstogie. I joined here first, but joined there just a few months later. I couldn't really say either is my home board, I tend to post and read every day on both.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

What other boards I post on:
    CigarPass
    CigarSnobs
    CigarSmokers
    CigarWise (this may change if it ever comes back)
    CigarRebellion

I post on these boards but very rarely:
    CigarUtopia
    CigarAficionado
    CigarFamily
    VI Annex
    RedNeckBastids
    VintageCigarClub
    Herfer's Paradise (when I haven't posted in a while, my password won't work and it's way too much of a pain in the ass to reset the password constantly so I gave up)

I used to post on CigarWeekly but I don't like they way they run the board with their over moderation.

The following boards are toilets NOT because of most of their members but because of the site owners:
    ClubStogie
    BOTL
    StogieChat
    CigarBeat

TheCigarForum was a nice little site but it didn't last long. I got into a little "dust up" with sselway, the site admin regarding overmoderation, etc., he banned me but then realized he shouldn't have. After that we were cool with one another. Then Scotty and one of his SpoogeChat rejects, poriggity showed up. sselway saw the trouble they were causing and started a "banning poll" and they were banned, LMFAO! After that, I thought Shawn (sselway) was A-Okay in my book!!

There are a couple of others I forgot that I'm a member of.

As far as a "Home" board, I really don't have one but I post regularly enough on CigarPass, CigarSnobs and CigarSmokers to consider all three of them to be my "home" board.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-04-2006 at 11:45 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information