Thread: Hello All!

1. Default Hello All!

I'm also new around here... I'm an avid poster on brewboard.com for home brewing. I also run my own boards for about 50 of my friends.

I've been smoking for about 3 years and wish I could smoke all the time... at work, while I sleep, while eating...

Well... that's me in a nutshell.

Hello!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

HI Wheelie. Welcome to the board.

Interesting handle. Mind if I ask how you came up with it, and what you may be wheelieing? (Is that even a word?)
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

3. Default

Last name is Whelehon.... it's a nickname I've had since Freshman year of highschool.

Thumbs up

Welcome
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Wheelie, welcome, and for God's sake, ignore all I say and do, you'll be a better person for it.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Welcome Wheelie We have other homebrewers here, myself included.

Welcome!

I wish I could call myself a homebrewer. My Dad and I have been experimenting with kits. I want to start doing extract brewing and eventually straight from grains, but it's more work than he has time to put into it right now. Maybe when I move out.

Welcome from NYC

Blog Entries

Welcome to Cigar Smokers!

Welcome! This is a great group of people.

11. Default

Welcome from Southern AZ!

12. Default

Welcome from Dirty Water...................... Great group of guys here. Very helpful with all of your questions.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    Welcome from Dirty Water...................... Great group of guys here. Very helpful with all of your questions.

bullshit!!!...we answer nothing or give wrong answers....and we're moody......

btw...welcome!!!...

14. Talking

Just watchout for BPP.....
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Welcome Wheelie!
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Welcome from DC
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Thread Information