*** THIS WEEK'S FEATURED AUCTION ITEMS ***

HAMILTONS RESERVE ZORRO
    Size/Qty: 7½" x 38 / Box of 25 cigars
    Strength: Mild
    Wrapper: U.S. Connecticut
    Lot Quantity: 50 boxes
    Sug. Retail Price: $199.50
    Starting bid: $32.95

LAST OF THE LINE!! Discover this mild Dominican blend created by George Hamilton & Henke Kelner back in the "Cigar Boom 90's" that's now headed for the annals of cigar history. I suppose the reason these Panatelas are the last to go is that the shape isn't as popular as it once was. However, from my experience, every shape in this line has been consistently mellow and enjoyable.

The wrappers are silky, Grade-1 U.S. Connecticut shade with a well-balanced Dominican long-leaf filler that smokes smoothly with toasty-nutty notes on the finish, and an appealing aroma. If you're a fan of the popular Macanudo Portofino, then you'll also appreciate this cigar, which are a little richer in flavor, too.

They can sometimes be a little tight on the draw. Other than that, this is a fine cigar built in the great Kelner tradition and just a heartbeat away from becoming a bona fide collector's item. Get your bid in now and add these sleek, dapper-looking cigars to your humidor.
    CLICK HERE!

ACID KMV
    Size/Qty: 6" x 50 / Box of 24 cigars
    Strength: Full
    Wrapper: Dominican
    Lot Quantity: 40 boxes
    Sug. Retail Price: $176.40
    Starting bid: $59.95
    A full-bodied cigar in a 6" x 50 Toro. Its smoky, rich taste comes from five Nicaraguan leaves, a flawless Sumatra wrapper and a bevy of botanical subtleties.
    CLICK HERE!

PADRON ANNIVERSARY 1964 GIFT PACK SAMPLER
    Size/Qty: Varies / Box of 5 cigars
    Strength: Full
    Wrapper: Nicaraguan
    Lot Quantity: 20
    Sug. Retail Price: $71.00
    Starting bid: $39.95
    Powered by 4 yr-aged Nicaraguan tobacco and dark, oily wrappers, these full-bodied, square-pressed cigars are among the most flavorful and memorable on earth!
    CLICK HERE!

VALUE LINE HONDURAN 400 PERFECCION
    Size/Qty: 7" x 48 / Box of 20 cigars
    Strength: Mild - Medium
    Wrapper: Indonesia
    Lot Quantity: 30 bundles
    Sug. Retail Price: $81.00
    Starting bid: $15.95
    A round-headed Pyramid in a silky, aromatic Sumatra wrapper. Mild to medium-bodied with an excellent draw, good balance, and a creamy, complex finish.
    CLICK HERE!

TAMBORIL CONNECTICUT LONSDALE
    Size/Qty: 6½" x 42 / Box of 25 cigars
    Strength: Mild - Medium
    Wrapper: Connecticut Shade Natural
    Lot Quantity: 20 boxes
    Sug. Retail Price: $108.75
    Starting bid: $29.95
    A well-balanced blend of rich-tasting Dominican tobaccos capped in mild Connecticut Shade wrappers. A creamy smoke with traces of nutmeg and cedar on the finish.
    CLICK HERE!

** NEW AT CIGARAUCTIONEER! ONE DAY AUCTIONS! ** Look for this great NEW feature at the top of the CigarAuctioneer page, or to see what's there now, CLICK HERE!

** DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR NEW WHOLESALE AUCTION LOTS, TOO! **

Bid often and good luck,

Gary
    (_[FAMOUS]__]]]~~

P.S. Place your bid now and be sure to check out the dozens of other premium cigars, humidors and accessories up for bid today by logging on to CigarAuctioneer.com CLICK HERE!

================================================== ===============

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'm pretty sure that this is in the wrong forum....a cigar auction is sports,how??......

3. Default

Man,

I am truly sorry about this. I don't know what happened. Is it possible to delete this message and I will post it in the right spot?

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i'm pretty sure that this is in the wrong forum....a cigar auction is sports,how??......
    Sid.....

IMO this hows that retailers like this don't really give a crap about our forum.... it is just FREE advertising to them, just post their "sales" in whatever forum they click on..... Unlike some of the other retailers who actually spend time on this BB and other to get and know their customers
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

And one of the ads was for macanoodles.

Thread Information