Thread: Official Policy on Cuban Cigars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Official Policy on Cuban Cigars

As much as it pains me to do so, I would like to officially declare that the sale or trade of Cuban Cigars (ISOM’s) are not be discussed on this board. Please do so in private. I am not enacting this policy because of any particular post/thread. I simply want to keep this board a clean, fun place for everyone’s enjoyment. The bottom line is that Cigarsmokers.com is owned and operated in the United States and Cuban cigars are illegal here. Black market wares bring nothing but trouble.

If you would like to discuss an experience or post a review about a Cuban cigar, that is fine so long as it does not involve buying, selling, or trading with in the United States.

Sorry guys, but I'm not going to jeopardize this community or myself for the enjoyment of anyone.

As soon as it becomes apparent that the trade embargo has been lifted, or someone can prove to me that allowing these type of posts will not fall back on the forum, then this ban will be removed.
    Last edited by hex1848; 04-19-2005 at 06:16 AM.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information