Thread: Dead And Gone

Default Dead And Gone

What's gonna happen to your carcass once you're no longer using it?

Me, I'm off to Harvard Medical School. If someone can learn from me, dead or alive, I'm more than happy to teach. No memorial service, no funeral, nothing. Just off to school, then when they're done, burn me up, then off to an unmarked grave that the school uses.

My second choice would have been The Body Farm in TN. It's a place that teaches forensics. Bodies or left to decompose in various conditions. Among others, there is car trunks, water, rolled in carpet, shallow grave... You get the idea.

Then there is:

"Well I ain't afraid of die'n,It's the though of being dead
    I wanna go on being me once my eulogys been read
    Don't spread my ashes out to sea, don't lay me down to rest
    You can put my mind to ease if you fill my last request

Prop me up beside the jukebox when I die
    Lord I wanna go to heaven but I don't wanna go tonight
    Fill my boots up with sand, put a stiff drink in my hand
    prop me up beside the jukebox when I die

Just make your next selection and while your still in line
    You can pay you last respects one quarter at a time"
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

When I die I'm sure my thetan will float around for awhile looking for the giant L. Ron Hubbard symbol in New Mexico, at which point it will land and read all of his teachings engraved onto stainless steel discs.
    End of line.

When I die I'm going to have my ashes smuggled down to the DR, loaded in a crop duster and buzzed over Fuente's farm. That way when you clowns spark up an Opus or Anejo the first things your lips will touch will be my dusty ass.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goddamn Ty, that's pretty morbid
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5. Default

When I die I want to be buried in a simple pine box so I can decompose naturally. The thought of enbalming and being in a sealed coffin is very morbid to me. Who wants to turn into stew ?
    The older I get ,the better I was

I really dont care, Ill be dead anyway.

I guess whatever is the cheapest for my family is fine with me.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

I believe in reincarnation, so when I die—I will not really be dead at all.?.?.? My spirit will move on and take the form of Hugh Hefner’s (still to be born grandchild). Oh the possibilities at the Mansion 50-75 years from now.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    I believe in reincarnation, so when I die—I will not really be dead at all.?.?.? My spirit will move on and take the form of Hugh Hefner’s (still to be born grandchild). Oh the possibilities at the Mansion 50-75 years from now.
    I will second the reincarnation Idea although I would like to come back as the next Jim Morrison or Himi Hendrix

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    When I die I'm going to have my ashes smuggled down to the DR, loaded in a crop duster and buzzed over Fuente's farm. That way when you clowns spark up an Opus or Anejo the first things your lips will touch will be my dusty ass.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    In the immortal words of Larry the Cable Guy:

"I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there!!"

A bunch of University docs will have their way with my body, and hopefully someone will be able to use something I leave behind. Then what's left will be cremated and my ashes will be spread over a pond I loved to fish in as a kid.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Due to the nature of the request, I won't be too specific. But I had someone looking for a specific cigarbox. Had to be that brand in maduro. Reason? His relative wished to be cremated, ashes stored in his favorite cigar box, and stored in his cabinet humidor he had left to a favorite relative........

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirl View Post
    Due to the nature of the request, I won't be too specific. But I had someone looking for a specific cigarbox. Had to be that brand in maduro. Reason? His relative wished to be cremated, ashes stored in his favorite cigar box, and stored in his cabinet humidor he had left to a favorite relative........
    Thats kind cool, in a "I could never use that cabinet if it were me" sorta way.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I thought it was a tampon joke!

Pyramid-50,000 slave size.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Thread Information