Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to buy

Default Want to buy

I am looking for a large cigar tipe ashtray to put outside on my porch anyone got one they would like to sell reasonable

2. Default

http://www.stinkyashtray.com/Ashtray/

Bro these are great ashtrays,I have one and love it. Maybe a member here will cough one up. I think you would like it

Thats mine at a herf last year
    The older I get ,the better I was

Default Ashtray

How dose it do for outside use?

4. Default

Its soild stainless steel and if it gets crusty in the bottom of the bowl just put some vinegar in it and it will dissolve the crusties. I leave mine out 24/7

Default Ashtray

Anyone got one for sale or trade LET ME KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Anyone got one for sale or trade LET ME KNOW
    I've got a question...to your many... do you plan on contributing at all or are you here to just "get" "get" "get"? No offense, in looking at your posts you've only managed to offend people (intentionally or not), ask a bunch of questions, and get as much goodies/info as you can. This board is a give and take... and all you've done is take, take, take... and it's pissing me off that I'm sounding like a Black Eyed Peas song.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Default Answer

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    I've got a question...to your many... do you plan on contributing at all or are you here to just "get" "get" "get"? No offense, in looking at your posts you've only managed to offend people (intentionally or not), ask a bunch of questions, and get as much goodies/info as you can. This board is a give and take... and all you've done is take, take, take... and it's pissing me off that I'm sounding like a Black Eyed Peas song.
    Well to answer your question Im not asking for a Donation I am fairly new here on the board I have tried contributing some pics of my planodor I will help anyone anyway that I can Im not sure how Ive managed to offend you but if I have I am sorry I hope I have answered your questins

8. Default

If I get to a JR store I will look for one for you TheNakedGun , I think they were 20 or 25$ and shipping should run about 5$ .Let me know.

Kevin

Default Ahtray

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    If I get to a JR store I will look for one for you TheNakedGun , I think they were 20 or 25$ and shipping should run about 5$ .Let me know.

Kevin
    Sounds Good Kevin please do if you would I would greatly appreciate it

Sorry TNG - I was just a little wary of short-timers. So if you're gonna stick around, I thought I'd share my ashtray -

It comes free with a five pack purchase my recommended easy smoke -

http://www.jrcigar.com/index.cfm?pag...itemcode=MXWRA - $40/5

So get a (couple) 5 pack(s) at the (slightly better than) normal prices and you get the free ashtray. Just my .02.

Default Ashtray

Thanks for sharing I will look into it How would it be for outside use

Uhm, I'm gonna have to second the Stinky cigar ashtray! It is the best of the best and worth every penny! I wouldn't get anything but it! It'll be the last one you ever buy www.seriouscigars.com sells it for a fair price and they have great service.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

http://heartfeltindustries.com/Stinky.htm
    Here's an ashtray over at Heartfelt Industries's site.
    Brian Wells

Thanks for sharing I will look into it How would it be for outside use
    I love the Montecristo ashtray - it's big (holds two total, but I've probably had over 10 cigar nubs in there). Because it's porcelain, it never tarnishes, wipes easy, or if it rained and I don't feel like rinsing it, I shake it off and stick it in the dishwasher.

Honestly, I have a couple of them and I love 'em. (The other one is being used as a candy dish).

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    http://heartfeltindustries.com/Stinky.htm
    Here's an ashtray over at Heartfelt Industries's site.
    I would go with brians choice of people to do business with. Heartfelt is a good company and Viper who runs it actually comes to the boards to answer questions and interact such.

I did not make it up to JR's this weekend and heartfelt is around the some price

Default Heartfelt

I have called them twice this week to ask questions about the beads and have not yet heard back from them

17. Default

He is one guy working from his home I belive. He will respond

18. Default

Famous smoke shop good deal

Pretty good deal on the stinky ashtray and some well made and nice mild cigars

I have called them twice this week to ask questions about the beads and have not yet heard back from them

I've tried calling this guy a couple of times myself - no call back. However, when you place an order the service is excellent - prompt and exactly what you asked for - no screw ups. I've seen him on a couple of boards too and if you can track him down there, he might be quicker to answer questions there than via phone or email.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Famous smoke shop good deal

Pretty good deal on the stinky ashtray and some well made and nice mild cigars
    Thanks a lot for posting this K7. Been wanting one of these ashtrays for the deck, plus it gave me an excuse to purchase another box of JDN Antanos, a couple fivers of Ramon Allones Gustosos- oh and my first Xicar cutter.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information