Thread: Poor Bahstid...

Default Poor Bahstid...

'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin Reportedly Killed

(AP) BRISBANE, Australia Steve Irwin, the Australian television personality and environmentalist known as the Crocodile Hunter, was killed Monday by a stingray barb during a diving expedition, Australian media reported. He was 44.

The accident happened while Irwin was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in northeastern Queensland state, Sydney's The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on its Web site.

The paper and other Australian media reporting the death cited police or state government sources.

Telephone calls to Australia Zoo, Irwin's zoo in southern Queensland, were not immediately answered.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Blog Entries

Unhappy What a guy...

Very unfortunate. He taught the world a thing or two, though, didn't he? He went out doing what he did best. That's all any of us can hope for.
    I miss you already, Steve!
    --Gerald

Thats crazy. They said he was stung in the chest and went into cardiac arrest. Its an odd death the doc said.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Blog Entries

Did you notice the barb on that sting ray? The little guy is getting quite agrivated.

Crickey!

It got me right in the...
    In all seriousness, it made me very sad when I read about this when I woke up this morning. Steve was a true conservationist, he cared a lot about the animals his life revolved around, and he will be missed by many.
    Last edited by hex1848; 09-06-2006 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    In all seriousness, it made me very sad when I read about this when I woke up this morning. Steve was a true conversationalist, he cared a lot about the animals his life revolved around, and he will be missed by many.
    Did you mean conservationist? Yeah it is unfortunate. Hate to hear news like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Did you mean conservationist? Yeah it is unfortunate. Hate to hear news like that.
    and that is why you don't trust Microsoft Word spell check..

Blog Entries

I saw this and it's sad news to read. He left some very large shoes for anyone to dare to fill. From reading most of the news and from what I've seen on TV...I agree with everyone that he left the way he would have wanted...doing what he loved.

I would often cringe while watching the Croc Hunter on TV. I am very sad he ended up getting stung and died from it, I was always worried he would get badly hurt one day the way he took risks. How sad a day this is.......
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Tonight on Larry King, Terry Irwin will be on with the video of the "attack" on her husband.

Im sure she will be there to show that this was just a freak accident and the ray did not mean to kill Steve.

Of all the celebrity deaths over the passed years, this is the only guy that I actually felt sad for. He seemed like a truly nice guy and it was sad to see him go. RIP.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

He's going to be missed, although it drove me nuts for many years, my son would watch him any chance he got. Such a sad day, especially leaving behind such young children. But I think that dying doing what we enjoy doing is the best way to go.

Well I watched the Larry King Live last night about the Croc Hunter and his wife wasnt on there and they didnt have the video. The radio show I listen to during the day said she would be with the video, but I guess they didnt check their facts. It was a great show still in tribute to Steve.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

This has to be the biggest load of crap I've ever seen:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14694683/

What do yall think?
    End of line.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post

What do yall think?
    Fuck that bitch, she can go to hell!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post

What do yall think?
    Total Bullshit! That is all I have to say about it
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

What a bitch. Why do these damn networks even put people like that on the air? Thats just a rediculous publicity stunt.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information