Thread: Buying a new home

Default Buying a new home

In the process of buying a new home. Sure makes it tough to sit down and enjoy a cigar, good or bad. Have one picked out just hoping everything works out.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Congrats. I hope it all works out for you
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    In the process of buying a new home. Sure makes it tough to sit down and enjoy a cigar, good or bad. Have one picked out just hoping everything works out.
    Ahh, but think of the cigar you'll be able to have when you get your house! Good luck. I'd be interested in how the house buying process went for you. If you got time, could you PM me some lessons you've learned? I'm contemplating my future life with my future wife in my future house anywhere but in DC.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Just in the process of buying the next house myself.

The horror, the horror.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Thread Information