Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I like what you have done with the place...

Default I like what you have done with the place...

ah fuck. who didn't see this coming?!?

damn it's been old home week! good to see ya shag!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Holy shit!! Great to see you Shagaroo!!

The trash has been taken out.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey Basil.

Figured there would be a real barn burner going on here with the GOP taking a thumpin' as they did and figured I would pop over and find some real entertainment and see how folks were doing. Never expected this though.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Holy shit!! Great to see you Shagaroo!!

The trash has been taken out.

Blog Entries

It's the infamous Shag!!!!

Better watch out Shag, Corona Gigante might just find out that you'll really George's neighbor's cousin's mailman's mechanic logging on under a new IP!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    Better watch out Shag, Corona Gigante might just find out that you'll really George's neighbor's cousin's mailman's mechanic logging on under a new IP!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Hey Basil.

Figured there would be a real barn burner going on here with the GOP taking a thumpin' as they did and figured I would pop over and find some real entertainment and see how folks were doing. Never expected this though.
    Yeah, go figure......

Here's a brief summary:

SmokinDUMB kept elevating the level of his vulgar and hate filled posts to the point where most of us had enough, he was warned by hex to tone it down and he ignored him 100%

The GOP lost control of Congress, big fucking deal, Bush is still in the White House and ANY legislation that the new Congress passes MUST be signed by him to become law.

Barry and Sid gloat while the rest of us laugh at their pathetic asses.

Sid, who's blind hatred of Republicans makes him too stupid to see that one of his favorite bogeyman Republican Congressman, Tom Reynolds will win reelection (who represents a district right down the street from Sid in New York state) bets me that Reynolds will lose. Sid loses the bet, melts down, posts his "hey bill" thread stooping to scotty-level scumbaggery and the shit starts hitting the fan splattering all over him. He then calls me on the phone screaming at me in so much of a tirade that I had to hang up on him. He called me back FIVE times and I refused to answer the phone, who needs someone screaming at them on the phone? I sure don't......

Barry carries Sid's water for him while Sid is on a self-imposed time out. Barry digs his hole so deep that he winds up getting banned.

skoopy (whoever the flock he is...) starts in with the scroto/barry logic and gets his ass handed to him.

Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 11-14-2006 at 01:21 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Hi SHag nice to see you!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Oh, geez... Look who's back...

C'mere, big guy... Let me give you a big ol' bear hug...

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yeah, go figure......

Here's a brief summary:

SmokinDUMB kept elevating the level of his vulgar and hate filled posts to the point where most of us had enough, he was warned by hex to tone it down and he ignored him 100%

The GOP lost control of Congress, big fucking deal, Bush is still in the White House and ANY legislation that the new Congress passes MUST be signed by him to become law.

Barry and Sid gloat while the rest of us laugh at their pathetic asses.

Sid, who's blind hatred of Republicans makes him too stupid to see that one of his favorite bogeyman Republican Congressman, Tom Reynolds will win reelection (who represents a district right down the street from Sid in New York state) bets me that Reynolds will lose. Sid loses the bet, melts down, posts his "hey bill" thread stooping to scotty-level scumbaggery and the shit starts hitting the fan splattering all over him. He then calls me on the phone screaming at me in so much of a tirade that I had to hang up on him. He called me back FIVE times and I refused to answer the phone, who needs someone screaming at them on the phone? I sure don't......

Barry carries Sid's water for him while Sid is on a self-imposed time out. Barry digs his hole so deep that he winds up getting banned.

skoopy (whoever the flock he is...) starts in with the scroto/barry logic and gets his ass handed to him.

Did I miss anything?

Think I just had an anurism... Surprised Sid went into meltdown, not surprised by Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Hi SHag nice to see you!

Hey Cinda! Good to see you to.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Oh, geez... Look who's back...

C'mere, big guy... Let me give you a big ol' bear hug...
    Put the lube down first.....

Blog Entries

Shag!

Good to see you! Are you just checking in on the melt down or and you going to hang around for a while?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Nice to see you here bud. Hope you stick around.

Nah, no hit and run gloat from me. Don't know that I will be as active as in the past, but I kinda missed you guys...

then I got medicated!

Good to see you Shag!
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Welcome back, Shag. Very cool. There are a few newer guys that need to be photoshopped around here.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Hey great to see you back Shagaroo!!!! It's reunion time, Hugh is back, Shag is back, woo-hoo!!!

Thread Information