Page 115 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 2631

Thread: What's the latest addition to your humidor?

Stopped by a local B&M and found these.

http://s259.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

Tatuaje Gran Cojonu! Haven't had one in forever
    Out of all the interwebs and www's, I can say that this is my favorite smoke shop

3. Default

Box of Cohiba Siglo II's.

A dirty rat and an L40. Quick question I dont plan on smoking these probably for years and was wondering what I should do to take care of them. They are very oily and didnt come in Cello any recommendations?

5 pack alec bradleys black market gordo, a fuente 10 pack hemingway natural sampler

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bondo007man View Post
    A dirty rat and an L40. Quick question I dont plan on smoking these probably for years and was wondering what I should do to take care of them. They are very oily and didnt come in Cello any recommendations?
    Put them in your humidor and leave them alone. Your heirs will appreciate it.

I found out that putting cigars aside for that special moment tends to lead to just collecting cigars. It's a special moment anytime I can light one up and enjoy the moment. But that's me.
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    I found out that putting cigars aside for that special moment tends to lead to just collecting cigars. It's a special moment anytime I can light one up and enjoy the moment. But that's me.
    Just speaking for myself here, of course, but I have also found that it leads to disappointment. I'm not sure there is a cigar out there good enough to live up to the expectations I put on it when I've saved it like that. I've found the only reason I don't smoke certain ones is because I like to see them in my humidor and after I smoke them I won't see them there anymore. I do eventually get over that though, usually with the help of a few drinks that bring out my, "I just don't give a shit" attitude. Then they all are in danger, the date or the occasion doesn't much matter.

Well, now... I was saving some cigars for a special occasion - and lookie here! It's a special occasion! No better reason for me to torch one than an old friends return!
    Last edited by ggiese; 03-13-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Every day when I get up, I see myself in the mirror. I consider that a special occasion at this point!
    My take on the whole saving cigars is that I would hate to drop dead and my last thought on the way to the ground be a regret that I had left some expensive cigar unsmoked. I drink my best whiskey and whisky first, now, too.
    Matt

" I enjoy the smell of a good cigar." - Amanda Benefiel (my late Grandmother)

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Well, now... I was saving some cigars for a special occasion - and lookie here! It's a special occasion! No better reason for me to torch one than an old friends return!
    Been busy with Family and work. Seeing if life will let me be a little more active again. How are you feeling. Last I read a while ago you and ladders don't get along well?
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Been busy with Family and work. Seeing if life will let me be a little more active again. How are you feeling. Last I read a while ago you and ladders don't get along well?
    Yeah - ladders and a case of MRSA in the hardware the doctor installed has kept me laying pretty low. But I am going on a cruise (come hell or high water), with hardware attached to the leg because I need to stay silly drunk for a week. Maybe the alcohol will clean my wounds up! And I'm hoping my cabin is high enough on the ship that I have no worries about any of the sewerage backing up into my cabin if the power shuts down! (thankfully we're not going via Carnival and we're booked into a balcony cabin on Deck 8) LOL

Good to see you around. I hope the wifey lets you play with the old crew!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Yeah - ladders and a case of MRSA in the hardware the doctor installed has kept me laying pretty low. But I am going on a cruise (come hell or high water), with hardware attached to the leg because I need to stay silly drunk for a week. Maybe the alcohol will clean my wounds up! And I'm hoping my cabin is high enough on the ship that I have no worries about any of the sewerage backing up into my cabin if the power shuts down! (thankfully we're not going via Carnival and we're booked into a balcony cabin on Deck 8) LOL

Good to see you around. I hope the wifey lets you play with the old crew!
    Yowza, that mrsa is nothing to fool around with by friend, take care of yourself.

14. Default

Just received a fiver from Thompsons:
    Camaho
    RP Olde World Reserve
    Gran Reserva # 5
    Swag Puro Exclusivo
    Romeo y Julieta 1875

I also picked up a fiver (Acid Atoms) from J&R.
    Truley enjoy my Maduros so we shall see how the non-Maduros taste and smoke.

5 AB MAXX Brazil Toro
    5 AB ASG Robusto
    5 5 Vegas Classic Churchill

CBID order shipped 39.95

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/Bow...tml?sort=3&o=0

20 of AJ Fernandez's finest Toro Overruns.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Fiver of these:

And these beauties:

San Cristobal is really good, nice pics

Blog Entries

Holy crap, a six year in-thread necro-bump.........amazing.

Box of Punch Bareknuckle's Corona.
    With a little aging they make a nice smoke.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuma787 View Post
    20 of AJ Fernandez's finest Toro Overruns.
    I hit the same sale not a bad smoke.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Thread Information