Thread: BOX-SPLIT; Torano 1916 cameroon churchills

SFG75 Guest

Default BOX-SPLIT; Torano 1916 cameroon churchills

Looking to do a box-split on these. Found a box of 25 for $85.14 at Rockyscigars.com. You get the extra stick and the box. Whose my huckleberry?

Blog Entries

Serious has them for $78.00 with free shipping.

Maybe I should suggest that you're pulling a scam by saying "You sure you'e not getting them from Serious and telling everyone you paid more somewhere else and ripping people off?"

Nah, I'll be nice and not say that........

I just noticed your sig tag:
    el capiton of the box-split
    Looks like you should be demoted to Plebe or Ensign. It seems kind of arrogant of you to boast about your stellar reputation when you obviously don't have the knowledge and experience to find the best prices on cigars.

Once again gang, you wanna do a box split with ole Scotty Boy, you're on your own. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-29-2005 at 09:13 PM.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Serious has them for $78.00 with free shipping.
    And it's not uncommon for a party who would be interested in doing business with me to point something like that out and then work out the ordering stuff with me. Of course, you didn't let that natural part of the process occur, because you know other than repeating your mantra of "SFG is a prick because....." you have no hand to play. 10 passes, 4 splits, 3 trades-no complaints. You know that first hand, otherwise you would've mentioned that here by now. Of course you haven't. Which is why I wear the title of F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S with great pride. Anyone who has ever done a split knows this process extremely well. Keep in mind as well that one site has the '16s going for $112.00 and CI has them for roughly $99.50. My price while not the lowest, is competitive. BOTLs find deals and help each other out, perhaps you know of that?

Maybe I should suggest that you're pulling a scam by saying "You sure you'e not getting them from Serious and telling everyone you paid more somewhere else and ripping people off?"
    Even you should have enough I.Q. points to know that when ordering from an internet site, the person ordering includes the information for the other person TO VIEW THE ENTIRE ORDER. This includes the person's name, address, and social security number. You didn't point that out. Why is that?

SFG.... I can't find them on Rockyscigars.com...... could ya post a link. There site looks almost identical to momscigar.com

SFG75 Guest

Obviously Bill and I are on opposite sides of this issue. I hereby challenge anyone to do this. Before doing business with me in the future, go to Cigar Pass and check the "completed passes" section of the site. Read through all of the pases that I've been. Click on my moniker name of "SFG75" to see every post that I've made. Check out my splits and trades. My record speaks for itself.

On a positive note-thanks for the reference of the site that has 'em going for $78.00 I'll definitely complete this deal via PM with interested parties. PM's sent.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    SFG.... I can't find them on Rockyscigars.com...... could ya post a link. There site looks almost identical to momscigar.com

Here ya go. I heard of the site from Kevin7, who highly recommended it to me.

http://www.rockyscigars.com/carlosto...oon.html#cigar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    And it's not uncommon for a party who would be interested in doing business with me to point something like that out and then work out the ordering stuff with me. Of course, you didn't let that natural part of the process occur, because you know other than repeating your mantra of "SFG is a prick because....." you have no hand to play. 10 passes, 4 splits, 3 trades-no complaints. You know that first hand, otherwise you would've mentioned that here by now. Of course you haven't. Which is why I wear the title of F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S with great pride. Anyone who has ever done a split knows this process extremely well. Keep in mind as well that one site has the '16s going for $112.00 and CI has them for roughly $99.50. My price while not the lowest, is competitive. BOTLs find deals and help each other out, perhaps you know of that?

Even you should have enough I.Q. points to know that when ordering from an internet site, the person ordering includes the information for the other person TO VIEW THE ENTIRE ORDER. This includes the person's name, address, and social security number. You didn't point that out. Why is that?
    Thanks for proving my point and starting to give everyone here the REAL view of Scotty the smug, arrogant, condescending prick that you are.

You seem to love to talk about your relatively limited track record of trades and splits like it's some kind of big friggin' deal. Scotty, you may be impressed with yourself but I'll let you in on a little secret, NO ONE ELSE IS other than the losers on the Island.

Do you think that quoting prices for a few sites that have prices that are too high justifies the fact that you lack the knowledge and resources to conduct a "box split" to the satisfaction of the other party? Instead of you pulling your usual $hit here with your smug-assed attitude, I would have thought that you would have said "Gee, thanks for the info on a vendor I had never heard about. I'll get them from SeriousCigars since the price is better" but no, not you, your pig headed know-it-all personality would never let you see things that way because gosh darn it, you just know more than everyone and everyone loves you, right?

Oh you might have known about SeriousCigars if you had not been banned from CigarPass. Seeing how you're basically on the outside looking in and have no credibility with people on the larger sites, your resources and knowledge will forever be extremely limited and you are more of a liability than an asset to any cigar board you choose to set up shop in.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Thanks for proving my point and starting to give everyone here the REAL view of Scotty the smug, arrogant, condescending prick that you are.

You seem to love to talk about your relatively limited track record of trades and splits like it's some kind of big friggin' deal. Scotty, you may be impressed with yourself but I'll let you in on a little secret, NO ONE ELSE IS other than the losers on the Island.

Do you think that quoting prices for a few sites that have prices that are too high justifies the fact that you lack the knowledge and resources to conduct a "box split" to the satisfaction of the other party? Instead of you pulling your usual $hit here with your smug-assed attitude, I would have thought that you would have said "Gee, thanks for the info on a vendor I had never heard about. I'll get them from SeriousCigars since the price is better" but no, not you, your pig headed know-it-all personality would never let you see things that way because gosh darn it, you just know more than everyone and everyone loves you, right?

Oh you might have known about SeriousCigars if you had not been banned from CigarPass. Seeing how you're basically on the outside looking in and have no credibility with people on the larger sites, your resources and knowledge will forever be extremely limited and you are more of a liability than an asset to any cigar board you choose to set up shop in.
    Bill, I dont' mind personal insults and the like, it's the implication of trying to screw people when it comes to cigars that I finally speak out.

Once again-folks are more than free to check out my actions at CP and draw their own conclusions. I'm content to leave it at that.

In all sincerity, thanks for the $78.00 reference, god-that's just amazing!.

SFG75 Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    I would have thought that you would have said "Gee, thanks for the info on a vendor I had never heard about. I'll get them from SeriousCigars since the price is better" but no, not you, your pig headed know-it-all personality would never let you see things that way because gosh darn it, you just know more than everyone and everyone loves you, right?
    You know, if you had just left the first part of your reply to me along those lines, then it would've been a sincere act of advice from one person to another. However, you tossed this into the mix, which negated any act of sincerity on your part.

Quote:

If it wasn't for this part, you would have an excellent point. However, you knowningly posted this to get my goat and to insinuate that I'm screwing people and trying to make a quick buck.

BTW-If you respond, I'm just going to ignore it from here on out and let people draw their own conclusions. The ignore feature is awesome, I think I'll be using it again here at this site.

SFG75 Guest

Line up might change to:
    -LVH "Fumas
    -Perdomo "overrun"

Currently working things out, will post again when deal is done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

You know, if you had just left the first part of your reply to me along those lines, then it would've been a sincere act of advice from one person to another. However, you tossed this into the mix, which negated any act of sincerity on your part.

Quote:

If it wasn't for this part, you would have an excellent point. However, you knowningly posted this to get my goat and to insinuate that I'm screwing people and trying to make a quick buck.

BTW-If you respond, I'm just going to ignore it from here on out and let people draw their own conclusions. The ignore feature is awesome, I think I'll be using it again here at this site.

What is this some kind of delayed reaction posting Scotty? I thought you replied last night.

LMAO, your curiosity would never allow you to "ignore" any posts I make that follow the BS you post.

And for cryin' out loud, you are such a baby. I post a crack which is a far cry from a downright flame and you get all hypersensitive and respond with you obnoxious smug $hitty attitude. This is so typical of you. You certainly can't say you were totally without fault since I pointed out your incompetence in being able to find the best deal on cigars.

Hey I'm all for letting people around here decide for themselves about you. You are operating true to form, like someone who thinks he's superior to everyone else in the world. NEW FLASH Scotty
    YOU ARE NOT
    on the contrary, as I mentioned before, your knowledge and contribution to any cigar site is next to useless. You're intent on peppering this site and the Island with your political crap which just about everyone doesn't want to look at. Didn't you notice how NO ONE on the Island gave a crap about all the "news" items you posted on the home page? All your postings were rated a "1" on a scale of 1 to 5. You're hell bent on spewing your political propaganda across cigar boards and we've had enough. Please leave that with your butt-buddies on your political debate boards and the Democratic Underground.

Now you're trying to get people here to think you're some kind of "good guy" by sending out bombs and offering to do box splits. What's your goal here to BUY friends on this site? Again, I can't understand why you just don't go back to the Island where you are THE MAIN MAN, where everyone loves you and thinks you're just the cat's ass. Is it possibly because the Island, even though it's back up and running basically only has you sitting there "talking" to yourself? The Herfer's Paradise crowd has your number and they're not getting suckered in by your "good guy" act.

Scotty, you are opportunistic SCUM, you sold out your friends on CigarPass so you could walk around with a raging hard-on with your "moderator" moniker on the Island and abuse people with your goddam "strikes" and your constant deleting and altering people's posts. How the hell would YOU feel if I was a mod here and just decided to alter and delete your posts because I didn't like them? I'd bet you a whole lot of cigars it would piss you off to no end yet you were constantly doing that to people over there, you and Oblik. You're a back stabbing chameleon and the more astute members of this site have already figured that out. I can only hope that the nooblers who are initially enamored with your nice, pleasant, cheery “I’m such a GREAT guy” bull$hit act keep my comments in the back of their minds when they consider dealing with you.

I just realized, at this point I’m being a little repetitive. WARNING CigarSmoker.com members, PLEASE read THIS THREAD in it’s entirety and draw your own conclusions about ole Scotty Boy. It’s a long one but it covers pretty much all the bases with regard to this condescending smug jackass.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-30-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Where do I sign up? I've never tried that cigar before but the price is right. And a box-split sounds like a good idea!!!!

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Where do I sign up? I've never tried that cigar before but the price is right. And a box-split sounds like a good idea!!!!
    Great!!, glad to have you in on this one. You won't be disappointed by these cigars
    Last edited by SFG75; 05-01-2005 at 01:09 AM.

SFG75 Guest

Red face Because I'm the man

Attention!, attention!-this is el capiton of the box-split speaking!.

Perdomo overrun and LVH "fumas" are ordered and are on their way. PM sent Roham. Thanks again for playing.

DEAL MADE.

Master of the box-split! Just received my cigars in MINT condition!!! I even enjoyed one of the LVH's! Awsome smoke. Actually, I can't wait to try another one later this week! First I am going to taste one of the overruns. Thanks scotty! You're the best

Your cheque is in the mail as of tomorrow
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information