Thread: Look out Houston!!!!

Default Look out Houston!!!!

In two hours I start my first two week vacation in about five years. Just took my wife to the airport this morning as she's going back to Japan for two weeks to visit friends and family.

I'm going to start off things right by heading to the smoke shop with two 40 oz Mickey malt liquors and a few cubans!! Then I've got my list, checked it twice, I'm gonna be so naughty and nice until my wife gets back!!! Not that I'll do anything I wouldn't tell her about, but I don't have to worry about the "You said..." "I thought...." crap hee hee!!

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    In two hours I start my first two week vacation in about five years. Just took my wife to the airport this morning as she's going back to Japan for two weeks to visit friends and family.

I'm going to start off things right by heading to the smoke shop with two 40 oz Mickey malt liquors and a few cubans!! Then I've got my list, checked it twice, I'm gonna be so naughty and nice until my wife gets back!!! Not that I'll do anything I wouldn't tell her about, but I don't have to worry about the "You said..." "I thought...." crap hee hee!!
    Have a good one. Which one you going to?

3. Default

I love it when I have the house to myself for a few days.

Blog Entries

Dammit baka, ya got me all excited.

I thought the Astros signed a big name pitcher or hitter.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Well I got off to a great start!!! Two cubans and two Mickey 40 oz malt liquors with good friends bullshitting and sharing stories!!

have fun. I'm trying to get the wife to bring the kids to see her brother in CT just for one night... two weeks. Dam.

Sweet, but:
    What cubans and what is this Mickey Mouse stuff?
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
    Sweet, but:
    What cubans and what is this Mickey Mouse stuff?
    Cubans were one PSD #4 and one RYJ petite corona. Enjoyed the latter much more than the former. Mickeys are a malt liquor, a kind of really strong beer, come in 40 oz. big ass green bottles and will mess you up if you're not careful, which I am

Thread Information