Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Holiday Post - Might end up NSFW

Default Annual Holiday Post - Might end up NSFW

Well folks, it's that time of year again. The holidays are upon us. Once again the CSmokers Glee Club would like to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas and hope your holidays are filled with love and joy.

As a service to the members of Cigar Smokers, some of the members are offering suggestions on gifts you might wish to include in your Secret Santa package.

First up we have the official Cigar Smokers Coloring Book. This is a fine coloring book that will give you endless hours of enjoyment while sitting on the throne.

Next, that loveable lug Kevin would like to suggest a lovely sweater for those cold evenings while outside enjoying your favorite cigar.

Next on the list, for those happenin' and hip parties, George and Bill sing the 60's will really get the party going.

For those loveable members that never know when to quit, a book, to help them reach their ultimate destination...

Our last item, for now, is a recommendation from our fearless leader to join him at the Ohio State Pig Calling Championship.... Soooey!

Hey Shangroo - I've heard rumors of your talent with PhotoShop, but I must say they were understated. Funny stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Have a picture of yourself online anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post

Have a picture of yourself online anywhere?
    Do I look stoopid???

Oh yeah, you'd need a picture to answer that, wouldn't ya??

sweet.

Blog Entries

Hey it's great to see the holiday spirit as arrived. I was thinking do you have any pictures of our old friends, you know asshats from Christmas past? I am sure there a few Christmas photo's in the vault. I remember one of Scotty drinking eggnog?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
    Thought I'd quote this just in case ya got cold fee . . . um, in case Shag missed it the first time. heh.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I'll try and get a clean head shot next time!

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Thought I'd quote this just in case ya got cold fee . . . um, in case Shag missed it the first time. heh.

Jeezuz.... WTF - the guy is gone for damn near an eternity and comes back to stir the pot... That's my friggen job... Focker...

Well folks, it's that time of year again. The holidays are upon us. Once again the CSmokers Glee Club would like to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas and hope your holidays are filled with love and joy.

That's me in the middle!!! *JUMPS AND WAVES HANDS* I need to send you an updated pic though! I cut all my hair off now
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
    Feel free
    Damn attention whores...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Jeezuz.... WTF - the guy is gone for damn near an eternity and comes back to stir the pot... That's my friggen job... Focker...

Careful sweetpea!

Damn attention whores...

Fame at last, always knew it was due.

Thread Information