Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SFG75 the "Master Passer" NOT!!!

Blog Entries

Oh, and let me tell you another thing. Randy is a guy who will call out family and best friends when the situation warrants it. I know of a few instances where those who have run afoul of him have received the riot act from him due to their unwise actions. Whoever says he won't, doesn't know him as well as I do-period.
    Scotty, my spidey sense tells me you are full of $hit as usual. I know Randy from CigarPass and we've both been on the board over there longer than you have. Randy is one of the guys over there who I feel I know very well. Yes, I have never met him in person but he definitely falls into the category of being a "good guy" who would rather just not make a big deal out of little things ESPECIALLY when it comes to criticizing "F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S" people like you who will never in a million years admit they are anything less that perfect. There are plenty of other guys on the cigar boards like that as well. It's a "style" they have which is different from the way I post on cigar sites.

Again, I would bet you a box of any of the crappy cigars that you smoke that you are full-o-$hit. Can you please cite specific examples to back up your false claim? I'll bet you can't

Lying gets you nowhere Scotty, when will you ever learn?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Hell, I'd probably never say that ot my brother in law either
    I can't believe it. I caught Mrs. Crabtree in a spelling mistake. I think to is spelled to not ot. Been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Thread Information