Thread: Guntown, MS Herf

Default Guntown, MS Herf

You're invited!

Where: My Apartment
    Time: Tonite 7:30ish
    Activites: Smoking & Halo 2
    Drinks Served: Mountain Dew & Dr. Thunder
    There's gonna be people from all over this region including some member(s) from this board.

Members attending:
    JoeBlow (spammer)
    and last I heard drew_goring is still coming.

ya, I'm bored.

I have to gas up my G4 and Ill be heading out soon. See ya in a bit too whoop you guys in Halo.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Dude, I'm so there.
    Fueling my jet right now. Loading a couple of cigars, forklift in action.

Holy Crap that was fun. We had a genuine bro down. All the dudes from my old band came over, played some halo, then grabbed some smokes and sat outside. I had a CI Red Label, Chris (JoeBlow) had an Indian Tubac Super Fuerta Natural, Harrison had a Carlos Toranoo 1916, and Don had a Nestor Reserve.

I do believe me and Chris were a little over our heads with ours. Little too full for us. Thought Chris was gonna ralph everywhere. He had to sit outside and talk to us through the window. Mine was pretty strong for me, but I knew it was coming. But I would say that I'm not ready to smoke about 89% of my sticks, so i've started buying more medium bodied stuff, but everything is too young. only been in there a week or two. i like to wait at least a month before smoking a new stick.

but the way i see it, by the time i work up to more full smokes, the one's i have will have been in there for a while, so they should be nice and yummy.

you guys missed a good herf.

Sorry. I was going to go, but when I stopped to refuel in Denver, I got snowed in and couldnt taxi my jet. Maybe nextime. By the way, whats your tag in Halo? Ill log on and whoop on you guys one day.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

pshhht. when i was on live, my sn was 'stachethrash69'.

i have no idea why i added 69 on there, we had been making fun of how middle school kids are obsessed with that number. i had a mustache at the time, so that explains the rest, but the 69 is just ridiculous. i guess i wanted people to think i was 13 before i pwned them. i'll probably be getting live again shortly. i'll hit you up when i do. might get it this weekend.....

hmmm....

Thread Information