Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introduction Section

Quote Originally Posted by dave023 View Post
    1)You couldn't resist and checked out the auction
    All potential internet trolls and scam artists are routinely checked out on this board to protect the community .

You have been exposed.

I will not participate in the scam you are running for your little jar, but can provide a little troll food from my winky:

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Now you guys, there's an awful lot of profanity being slung around in this thread, and I, for one, am very disturbed by it.

I almost couldn't hit "submit reply" on that one.

But Barry...There is a difference. A scamming troll is being handed his ass...A large difference than the way you used it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Here it is in a nutshell dave. You are a 15 post nobody that has chosen to attack established members of the forum, our friends, and are trying to play the victim by not using them mean ole "dirty words." Much like your H. Upman kitchen counter composter, nobody here is buying it. Now, you are nothing more than entertainment until you lose your ability to make us laugh then you will be tossed out with the rest of the garbage. See, here is where you really screwed the pooch. You decided to talk smack on a forum that is community moderated. No mods or admins here to save you spanky. Just the wolves, and we are really hungry.
    Well put...

Ah I haven't seen one of these newbie beatings in a while. Thanks fellas, this is going quite good with my coffee this morning...

Poor Dave, if history has taught us anything (and well, the search button in your case...) about people of your "character," you will be gone soon. Until then, thanks for the entertainment buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Well put...

Ah I haven't seen one of these newbie beatings in a while. Thanks fellas, this is going quite good with my coffee this morning...

Poor Dave, if history has taught us anything (and well, the search button in your case...) about people of your "character," you will be gone soon. Until then, thanks for the entertainment buddy...

This forum has too much interesting information to leave soon...

So you guys better get used to it

5. Default

Looks like the asshat thinks he is gonna stay.

You post here at our pleasure. When the entertainment ends, so does the troll:

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Ban poll please. Please allow me to be the first to request one.

Post reported with the following message:

Unless hex wants to keep him around for entertainment purposes which is fine with me too, we haven't had an asshat roast for quite some time now, LMFAO!
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

First off there Sparky, this is our house not yours. We decide who stays and who goes you'll find that out very soon I'm more than sure. Second you can't think for a second that you are going to come to our community and trash talk the locals and get away with it. If however this is what you think well you are indeed a dumbshit. You would have been fine had you made your mistake taken the little bit of a lecture you got and appologized, nice and neat like, but, as tends to be the case with stupid people like you, you instead insulted respected members of our community. Now I have given you this information free of charge and generally free of swearing if however I must give it again believe me it will cost you.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Last time someone was stupid enough to say that they said goodbye.

Just take some easy advise, take your happy jar, use the lube to fix the wounds and say goodbye.

Lopaka

LMFAO! Destined to go down in the Famous Last Words Hall of Fame!

Tell ya what, you could change your screen name and then start over. I don't think sociallyretardedfuckball023 is taken yet.
    Last edited by basil; 01-07-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5)Yes, you seem like the type of guy in need of some new e-friends
    There you go again, screwing the pooch. I am beginning to think bestiality is something you truly enjoy.

We aren't just "e-friends" here zippy. A great many people on this forum get together, many on a regular basis and herf together and enjoy each others company. Others who are not in close proximaty to others get together on rare occassions, but also exchange cigars and such from time to time. That is why this is a community, not a garbage dump for people of your caliber to infest and destroy. Therefore, we take things a bit more seriously than other boards with a bunch of faceless nobodies. We, are actual friends. You had a chance to join that bortherhood when you successfully joined and were approved to post. We even have at least one other Euro member here you might have had the chance to get to know face to face. Instead, you took a rather large dump on our coffee table and wiped your butt on the curtains. I hope you enjoy the information you have found here, however, I will be so bold as to suggest you will not be reading it as a member for much longer.
    Last edited by Shagaroo; 01-07-2007 at 09:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Now you guys, there's an awful lot of profanity being slung around in this thread, and I, for one, am very disturbed by it.

I almost couldn't hit "submit reply" on that one.
    LMFUKING ass off @ Barry!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I was beginning to think my comment wasn't "dripping" enough.

I was beginning to think my comment wasn't "dripping" enough.
    oh, I think I'm gonna be sick.

Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

14. Default My intro

Hi my name is Ben. I am a Christian and I am also very new to the cigar world. I am anxious to learn and to be a part of discussions regarding smokes and pretty much anything to do with sports. Sports are a pretty big part of my life. I am an avid Red Sox loving Yankee hating baseball, basketball, golf, football, and all around sports fan. I just got out of high school so I am probably one of the younger frequenters of this board. Thank you for your time and thanks to funkycold5 for a phenomenal newbie sampler.
    Last edited by wasd88; 06-28-2008 at 09:15 PM.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. ~Gandhi

Welcome to the site, but next time think about starting your own thread rather than resurrecting one from the dead after a year and a half.

Blog Entries

... anyway, thanks for digging up some funny reading, one of those "don't let this happen to you" kind of things!

Welcome from South Carolina
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information