Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

chugg Guest

Default what kind of forum is this

I made my first post yesterday and it said nothing bad. It was just saying that I was new to the cigar comunity and was looking forward to learning. I suspect this wont get posted either. UPDATE. I just saw that my posting from yesterday was posted a few minutes ago. Why did it take so long to post?

2. Default

Who gives a shit . Say hi and tell us a little about yourself and enjoy yourself or hit the fucking road

Kevin
    The older I get ,the better I was

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Who gives a shit . Say hi and tell us a little about yourself and enjoy yourself or hit the fucking road

Kevin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    I made my first post yesterday and it said nothing bad. It was just saying that I was new to the cigar comunity and was looking forward to learning. I suspect this wont get posted either. UPDATE. I just saw that my posting from yesterday was posted a few minutes ago. Why did it take so long to post?
    Your first post contained an attachment which triggered one of the many filters that a new SPAM control system I put in place uses. We were getting a lot of forum post SPAM, so I put this in place to try and stem the flow. Your post was put into the moderation queue which I approved this morning.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Nice filter Hex!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    Your first post contained an attachment which triggered one of the many filters that a new SPAM control system I put in place uses. We were getting a lot of forum post SPAM, so I put this in place to try and stem the flow. Your post was put into the moderation queue which I approved this morning.
    LMFAO! Yeah, and now that he's got two posts, his post count is still showing as ZERO!

Oooooooooo SPAM FILTERS, huh?

You've given me a new challenge..

I'm going to go sign up as something like "adgouzvn" and put a link like this:

http://ennoc-1.kiev.ua/

in my profile and see if you can catch me, LMFAO!!!

Or maybe sign up as something like "cheapdrugs" with this as my home page:

http://genericbuy.1111mb.com/ambien.html
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-07-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    LMFAO! Yeah, and now that he's got two posts, his post count is still showing as ZERO!

Oooooooooo SPAM FILTERS, huh?

You've given me a new challenge..

I'm going to go sign up as something like "adgouzvn" and put a link like this:

http://ennoc-1.kiev.ua/

in my profile and see if you can catch me, LMFAO!!!

Or maybe sign up as something like "cheapdrugs" with this as my home page:

http://genericbuy.1111mb.com/ambien.html
    New accounts get put in a moderation queue now too CC. That would be a violation of the dulplicate account policy.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

New accounts get put in a moderation queue now too CC. That would be a violation of the dulplicate account policy.

/Darth Vader Voice "Impressive"

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, well........

(Time to find me one of them anynomizers )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

chugg Guest

Thanks guys I understand now. Great forum. As far as the guys that like to bash. You get these guys on every forum. I take comfort in knowing that if that guy ever saw me in person that it would never even cross his mind to step out of line with me. So if it makes people feel like a man to be a tough guy behind a computer screen. Do your thing.

Thanks guys I understand now. Great forum. As far as the guys that like to bash. You get these guys on every forum. I take comfort in knowing that if that guy ever saw me in person that it would never even cross his mind to step out of line with me. So if it makes people feel like a man to be a tough guy behind a computer screen. Do your thing.

hmm...what is that supposed to mean?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    hmm...what is that supposed to mean?
    Here is my picture. I am the young guy. Im not saying that I am a tough guy. I am simply saying that guys that bash on forums I would be willing to bet that they wouldnt do that in person. I dont want this statement to turn into a big deal. I am here to learn about cigars and eventually contruibute to the forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me&hic.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	452  

Here is my picture. I am the young guy. Im not saying that I am a tough guy. I am simply saying that guys that bash on forums I would be willing to bet that they wouldnt do that in person. I dont want this statement to turn into a big deal. I am here to learn about cigars and eventually contruibute to the forum.
    then why bother make the statement? sounds like a nice passive aggressive threat for people that might piss you off.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    then why bother make the statement? sounds like a nice passive aggressive threat for people that might piss you off.
    I wont explain myself any longer. Im here for cigars not to get in debates. I wont respond to this anymore. If you want to talk about cigars that is why I am here.

I am here to learn about cigars and eventually contruibute to the forum.
    Then why in the hell are you going about flashing your picture on your 4th post acting like the badass trying to slam other people who were not, imo, acting like badasses? You totally have the ego to go with your big arms, but too bad you have shit for brains.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

To clarify, noone was bashing you. We all know what you mean by someone acting tough behind a computer. Sometimes guys come along who think they are playing the community for some reason or another, maybe they have social issues, I don't know them personally...

back to what I was saying, welcome to the boards. What cigars have you smoked lately? And, what was going on in that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Then why in the hell are you going about flashing your picture on your 4th post acting like the badass trying to slam other people who were not, imo, acting like badasses? You totally have the ego to go with your big arms, but too bad you have shit for brains.
    Lol. I tried to eloquently state that in my first post in this thread...I am guessing he didn't get it. Hopefully he understands your version.

And my god chugg...what are you talking about bashing and tough guys? We fucking welcomed you with open arms...up until you stepped on your dick a few posts back...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Kevin
    I was referring to this post. Now that I re read it its not that bad. So sorry about that. Anyway, in that pic I am at a car race in the parking lot. Im not a nascar fan I just go for the party. THat guys was the biggest hic I ever met and had to have a pic with him. So far I smoke macanudo but it was awhile back so I dont remember how it tasted. I now am smoking acid blondie and damn its good!! Whats the best place to buy those in bulk?

19. Default

Rest assured big bad muscled up guy do not intimidate me...Especially the ones that like to look at themselves in the mirror and post little pictures of themselves on the internet. I deal with shitheads on a daily basis and if you want to act like one so be it...You will not be here long.

If you want to hang around drop the bullshit.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Rest assured big bad muscled up guy do not intimidate me...Especially the ones that like to look at themselves in the mirror and post little pictures of themselves on the internet. I deal with shitheads on a daily basis and if you want to act like one so be it...You will not be here long.

If you want to hang around drop the bullshit.
    Thats fine. I will not explain myself and I will leave. Good luck guys. This seems like an awseome forum. M0D. Please cancel my account. Thank you.

Thread Information