Thread: Off this site for a week.

420seth Guest

Default Off this site for a week.

I have to go on a business trip. So i am sad to say i will not be around here for about a week. I hope you all miss me. I have been a little down as of late and could use a little love. Please send me some love my brothers of the leaf? i need it now!

see you all in a week,
    love seth.

While you're out for the week, please take the opportunity to write down what you're drinking and smoking ('cause I know you only smoke and drink the good "shit").

When you get back, you can share. We are keenly interested in your thoughts.

And then we can get into a "pissing contest" over it...

Blog Entries

Hey a break from the boards is a great thing sometimes! Allows you to regroup, sometimes just think about does this board do for you what you want. Some advise, while your gone, just think about what you want from the board and what you want to contribute. If you really find that you can't answer those questions then maybe a permanent break in the boards might be more what you are looking for.

I'll bet ya......

If you didn't post this thread...... Nobody would have even noticed you were gone
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I'll bet ya......

If you didn't post this thread...... Nobody would have even noticed you were gone
    i would have noticed the lack of completely worthless comments... that's just me though.... bra.

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey seth...we took a vote...

miss him??........18
    not??................17...

so...i guess we'll miss ya!!!

7. Default

Gone for a whole week...Damn. What will we do?

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    I have to go on a business trip. So i am sad to say i will not be around here for about a week. I hope you all miss me. I have been a little down as of late and could use a little love. Please send me some love my brothers of the leaf? i need it now!

see you all in a week,
    love seth.
    Sethie, we are not your BOTL. Don't bother coming back. We won't wait up.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigpoppapuff Guest

seth...as far as i'm concerned...i hope you come back....drew's got his shorts in a bunch....that's okay.....you seem to have turned the corner.....you can count me as a brother..

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    seth...as far as i'm concerned...i hope you come back....drew's got his shorts in a bunch....that's okay.....you seem to have turned the corner.....you can count me as a brother..

1 down...1621 to go...

I don't mean to steal little bob marley's thread, but I too will be gone for a week in sunny Puerto Rico with the Woman. Is this going to be S.O.P.? Maybe in addition to an Introduction thread, we should do a "Out of the office" one too?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

ya'll be safe now, you here?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Just couldn't stay away...could ya

cigar killa
    420seth's picture

Last Activity: Today 07:46 PM
    Viewing Index Cigar community and forum @ 07:46 PM

he's got philly blunt written all over him.

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    Yes, i have a friend, and the good one's will be rewarded shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    Yes, i have a friend, and the good one's will be rewarded shortly.
    He made a deal for one of those boxes Coheava's with the glass top cadz was offering up!!! Hang on, Sid - you're gonna be rewarded beyond all rewards!!!

Thread Information