Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    I am the sethster, i showed up on the scene a month or so ago. My style is a little brash and blazen so some of the simpler folk around here were a little caught off guard by some of lingo. I have tried to explain myself a few times and reitterate that I mean no harm, unfortunately a few of the locals (no names mentioned) seem to have been abused as children and have some trust issues. Anyways I am a friendly 31 year old cigar smoker from Canada. I am heading to cuba in a week, gonna smoke my ass off down there and tour some cigar factories, visit a tobacco plantation, shit like that, but hey who cares, I should just go fuck myself according to some inbread who uses a monkey as a pic.

later..................

Hey, you fucking moron, if you're going to insult me, I'd appreciate it if you used a spell checking tool. Are you trying to tell me I'm peanut butter and jelly? Ham and cheese perhaps? Because that is what is inbread.

Now, if you're implying that my parents were related before they married, that would be inbred.

Putz.

Blog Entries

Hey dude, the personal attacks are getting lame. if you would leave me alone and let me talk cigars instead of responding to your crap, then i might be able to contribute a bit more.
    And maybe check the review section, i think I have reviewed three ciggies in there. Go do some reading , if you know how to. Or do you just know how to type obscenities?
    I did check the review section, and I find no use in knowing that a cigar is "dead sexy." What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Did the cigar have tits?

And they're not "ciggies" they're cigars....ciggies are the little white filtered menthols you and your "bra's" smoke to look cool when you're cruising for high school chicks.

I won't even get into your fucked-up grammar.

bigpoppapuff Guest

hefty is bringing some big game here....sethie is way out of his league.....

advantage...hefty..

no way that sethie can win this....

And maybe check the review section, i think I have reviewed three ciggies in there. Go do some reading , if you know how to. Or do you just know how to type obscenities?
    First of all, we do not refer to them as ciggies, Sethster. Several other clever names, but never ciggies- chump. Secondly, you did two reviews that I can see. Learn to count while you are taking spelling lessons. Lastly, your reviews suck ass.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

you have all been warned. The sethster is in the house, so lock up your children and run for your lives, the man is back in town, so don't you mess around.
    I can't believe I just read this. You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    hefty is bringing some big game here....sethie is way out of his league.....

advantage...hefty..

no way that sethie can win this....
    I think you're right! I don't even feel a need to respond to Smegma Boy myself about the inbred comment he made about my parents...
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

Jesus, another tool. Sethie, why do you think it's OK to come in here, insult longstanding members, join in the crap-slinging contest, then wonder why everyone is picking on you and why people think you're a shithead?

You obviously has some problems relating to people so go out, make some real life friends, learn how to make friends and influence people and then come back when you're ready. Until then, piss off
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Seth, Don't be dissin' Heft. He was part of our posse long before you tried and failed to fit in. He will be part of our posse long after your sorry ass is chased back to your virtual ghetto.
    i am not going anywhere. I am here for all of you , to support you and love you.

9. Default

Smegma

I topped this because of post 26
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information