Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

420seth Guest

Default I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

you have all been warned. The sethster is in the house, so lock up your children and run for your lives, the man is back in town, so don't you mess around.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    you have all been warned. The sethster is in the house, so lock up your children and run for your lives, the man is back in town, so don't you mess around.

1 My children are under the age of 18 so if you were to touch them in any way your corpse would be my dogs new chewtoy

2 I have shit turds that are more of a man than you will ever be

3 I couldnt remember the last tine I ran from anything let alone a POS dork

You start with your stupid shit again boy and you will be house entertainment for the rest of the NORMAL people here. I ain't puttin up with your fucktard act
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    You start with your stupid shit again boy and you will be house entertainment for the rest of the NORMAL people here. I ain't puttin up with your fucktard act

I figured he was the house entertainment for the NAMBLA people. (over at bananaland = yeah I mean you Klugs)

420seth Guest

You guys are too much. But I love you all anyways.

Blog Entries

Fucktwit*

*All credit and thanks to SJR

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Fucktwit*

*All credit and thanks to SJR
    lol
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

420seth Guest

i am back and I am as excited as all of you guys.

You should've stayed gone you fucking POS.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Obviously Seth, you can't read very well. Should have taken my advise.

420seth Guest

what was your advice?

Blog Entries

Hey, Seth! Congrats on reaching 100 posts! It's probably a board record for someone to get to 100 so quickly and yet contribute so little!! I look forward to reading your next 100 posts and learning absolutely nothing!

Now, fuck off!
    Last edited by heftysmokes; 01-29-2007 at 12:49 AM. Reason: grammar

Okay, okay, okay... 5-0 sethie's back!!!

Now who is sethie and why do I care that he's back? Can someone please clue me in...

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Hey, Seth! Congrats on reaching 100 posts! It's probably a board record for someone to get to 100 so quickly and yet contribute so little!! I look forward to reading your next 100 posts and learning absolutely nothing!

Now, fuck off!
    Hey dude, the personal attacks are getting lame. if you would leave me alone and let me talk cigars instead of responding to your crap, then i might be able to contribute a bit more.
    And maybe check the review section, i think I have reviewed three ciggies in there. Go do some reading , if you know how to. Or do you just know how to type obscenities?

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Okay, okay, okay... 5-0 sethie's back!!!

Now who is sethie and why do I care that he's back? Can someone please clue me in...
    I am the sethster, i showed up on the scene a month or so ago. My style is a little brash and blazen so some of the simpler folk around here were a little caught off guard by some of lingo. I have tried to explain myself a few times and reitterate that I mean no harm, unfortunately a few of the locals (no names mentioned) seem to have been abused as children and have some trust issues. Anyways I am a friendly 31 year old cigar smoker from Canada. I am heading to cuba in a week, gonna smoke my ass off down there and tour some cigar factories, visit a tobacco plantation, shit like that, but hey who cares, I should just go fuck myself according to some inbread who uses a monkey as a pic.

later..................

I should just go fuck myself

{*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

420seth Guest

[QUOTEI am a fag from calgary who drives a red car cause that is the colour of the gay hockey team in town, oh yeah and my car is a neon:[/QUOTE]

It is not nice to twist words now is it Drew?

[QUOTEI am a fag from calgary who drives a red car cause that is the colour of the gay hockey team in town, oh yeah and my car is a neon:
    It is not nice to twiest words now is it Drew?[/QUOTE]

Hey Sethster...who said my Neon was red?? I'm going to cry now because you made fun of my local hockey team.
    And what do you have against homosexuals Sethie??? You seem pretty insecure yourself...

Now run along...
    Last edited by drew_goring; 01-29-2007 at 01:53 AM. Reason: neon...not non
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    It is not nice to twiest words now is it Drew?
    Hey Sethster...who said my Non was red?? I'm going to cry now because you made fun of my local hockey team.
    And what do you have against homosexuals Sethie??? You seem pretty insecure yourself...

Now run along...[/QUOTE]

Whatever, I want peace for a change. Is this a cigar forum or a pissing contest? I am not interested in this hit anymore.

Blog Entries

snip
    Whatever, I want peace for a change. Is this a cigar forum or a pissing contest? I am not interested in this hit anymore. /snip
    Its a pissing contest alright....and you just happen to be the flat rock.

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth
    Hey dude, the personal attacks are getting lame. if you would leave me alone and let me talk cigars instead of responding to your crap, then i might be able to contribute a bit more.
    And maybe check the review section, i think I have reviewed three ciggies in there. Go do some reading , if you know how to. Or do you just know how to type obscenities?
    I really don't think you could say anything meaningful about cigars. At this point you are more like entertainment than a source of knowledge. If you don't like the personal attacks, the way to get them to stop is to.......................leave and not come back.

Oh, and you fucked up the attempted AC/DC quote in your first post.

who cares, I should just go fuck myself according to some inbread who uses a monkey as a pic.

later..................
    Seth, Don't be dissin' Heft. He was part of our posse long before you tried and failed to fit in. He will be part of our posse long after your sorry ass is chased back to your virtual ghetto.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information