Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Bacardi Drinkers Out There

Default Any Bacardi Drinkers Out There

I just received a set of 4 new Bacardi glass drink tumblers. the first person with 50 posts (besides Seth) gets them....
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

I'd love 'em under my bar.

They are yours, bud! Give me a couple days because I have a couple other packages to get out later in the week. These will go out on Thurs or Fri.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

No sweat. Thanks, brudda!

I just got back from Puerto Rico and the first thing I did there was tour the Bacardi Factory. The bat which Bacardi uses as its symble comes from the Fruit Bats which hung out in the rafters in the first building Bacardi used for its operations.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

420seth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I just got back from Puerto Rico and the first thing I did there was tour the Bacardi Factory. The bat which Bacardi uses as its symble comes from the Fruit Bats which hung out in the rafters in the first building Bacardi used for its operations.
    Bacardi is shit. Do you know where bacardi was originally made?
    In cuba, until my man castro kicked out the stupid americans.

Quote Originally Posted by 420seth View Post
    Your man Castro? Stupid Americans?

Fuck you Sethie, you ignorant ass, rat bastard, cock sucking son of a bitch.
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

Blog Entries

Ooops, you pissed off the wrong stupid American.

Thumbs down

Hasn't this kid stepped on his dick enough.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Yes, I knew this assfuck. Sethie, Sethster, Setherini. Whatever you choose. Do not tread on me fuckwad. I am simply giving some glasses away here and have little patience for your kind.

--Drive-By Truckers

Default Hey, Chugg Jr.

Now Bacardi is made in Mexico, PR and the Bahamas I think. Why is Castro "your man?" and why are American's stupid? Comments like that will get you in trouble regardless of where you live or frequent. You've tried to redeem yourself, but your just an Ass who cannot hide his true colors for long. And remember, this wasn't an opinion of what do you think of Bacardi, it was SLC trying to be a gracious BTOL. You could learn a thing or two from him. Go back to the Time-Out corner.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SideWinder View Post
    Your man Castro? Stupid Americans?

Fuck you Sethie, you ignorant ass, rat bastard, cock sucking son of a bitch.
    and I might add limp-dick, fucktard, Vanilla Ice imitating, son of a bitch !!

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes
    Ooops, you pissed off the wrong stupid American.
    X 2 SETHERINI!!!!! **stolen from slcraiders, just too funny not to**

Listen you little Motherfucker.... I will not sit here and insult you because you are Canadian. We have alot of good Canadian BOTLs here.... But you are a piece of shit... time for you to go !!!!...
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I have a lot of respect for Sid - but do you still think this idiot turned the corner?

I say ban the dick. This has nothing to do with free speech (which is a "stupid american" right - so it doesn't belong to you f tard (no offense to our Canadian BOTLs). And this has nothing to do with free will - it's a club, a board, a community, not a sidewalk for you to shit on. I don't know who your mom went to bed with to have you, but she needs her money back and he needs to be castrated.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    I don't know who your mom went to bed with to have you, but she needs her money back and he needs to be castrated.
    It reminds me of the pig fucking an old water heater picture actually.

Seth you are usless to this community ,it's time for you to go for good
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by sethie View Post
    You got it all wrong... Sethie's suffering psychological issues related to the last time he drank Bacardi...

...as they say - "Thanks for bringing up another painful memory..."

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Seth you are usless to this community ,it's time for you to go for good
    I agree. Seth has done nothing to add to this community. He came off as a dick and conned the rest of us into thinking that he would mature and stop being a prick. Well, I don't feel that he has, and his posts speak for themselves. I say ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    We have alot of good Canadian BOTLs here.... But you are a piece of shit... time for you to go !!!!...
    Thanks, and just for the record. We agree and got your backs lads.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    This has nothing to do with free speech (which is a "stupid american" right - so it doesn't belong to you f tard (no offense to our Canadian BOTLs). And this has nothing to do with free will - it's a club, a board, a community, not a sidewalk for you to shit on.
    None taken (To take offense would be akin to disagreeing with you... yikes. scary thought in this case!!!)

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    Listen you little Motherfucker.... I will not sit here and insult you because you are Canadian. We have alot of good Canadian BOTLs here.... But you are a piece of shit... time for you to go !!!!...
    Thanks brother!

Yours truly,

Nova Scotia Bill
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Lmao !!!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information