Thread: ISOM Partagas No. 2 (?)

Default ISOM Partagas No. 2 (?)

I am not sure that it is a No. 2, it is the same ring size and length, but it the ISOM Partagas, so it might have a different name.

Initial Reaction: Hands down one of the best cigars I've ever had. Easy 98 out of 100.

General Info:
    Construction-Excellent
    Draw-Smooth
    Flavors-Earthy, woody, mineral, spice, herbal, smokey, Chocolate
    Strength-Medium to Full

Full Review:
    Once lit up it was a wonderful initial draw: Earthy and woody. A very smooth smoke throughout both physically (the draw) and flavor wise. Each flavor cross-faded into the next. It was earthy and woody throughout with spots of spice (peppery), mineral (iron), herbal (oregano/basil, speariment, evergreen), chocoloate (a softer cocoa tone), and even ash/smoke (the kind of smoke aroma/taste you get in your mouth when you walk by a meat smoker). The initial ash was around an inch or so before I accidently knocked it while setting up a photo (it could have been longer). The cigar burned evenly right down to the nub. I was able to smoke it all the way down till I literally burnt my fingers. You can definitely tell there is a higher litium content in ISOM's as the relaxation buzz was stronger in this than any non-ISOM cigar I've smoked. The strength of the cigar was medium to full, but was not abrasive at all thanks to the cigar's smoothness. If you get the chance to land a box of these, by all means, Partagas ISOM's are excellent.

A hefty thanks goes out to my friend Victor who hooked me up with half the spoils of his trip to Spain, and we both thank the Customs officer for not asking too many questions.
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 05-13-2005 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Smoked Another One

Thread Information