Thread: So long arseholes!

420seth Guest

Default So long arseholes!

I am heading to cuba in a couple of days. I hope all you enjoy your pathetic lives while i am gone. I will not be coming back to this lame haunt. Much too low for my standards. i wish you all the best of luck with scaring newbies off and being as ignorant as possible. I wish you luck.

Peace.

he will be back. wasnt he supposed to be in cuba days ago? My guess is he is in trenton blowing some trucker....i, as a newbie member move to vote for a permanent IP Ban on this bozo.

All those say "I"
    Colts 2007 Superbowl Champs
    all those in denial.......

Default Why?

Why does everyone who decides to never come back to a forum feel the need to announce it?

Wouldn't it make more since just to never come back? Eventually everyone would know you left.

Exactly what point or purpose was this post suppose to serve?

Just in reference to your running off noobs, I am the newest of the noobs, and I don't see anyone trying to run me off, maybe it just you buddy. Were you so negelected as a child that you seek approval and need friends?

You know what the sad part is, I am so bored right now, that I actually gave you more attention than you probally deserve by replying to this stuipd thread.
    Last edited by The Korean; 02-01-2007 at 01:17 AM.

Boy sethie you sure showed us.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Glad to see theres still babys hangin here

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

well, I know i didnt get a hard time apon joining. The thing I noticed here is if you make fukwad of yourself, your going to get punished. Im guessin thats where you fell into place. 117 posts in a month? Geez man.
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Oh, I forgot. fuck you! from me. Pathetic. sheesh.

Yeah and in case I forget, see below:

Quote Originally Posted by LeojVS View Post
    Oh, I forgot. fuck you! from me. Pathetic. sheesh.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Yeah and in case I forget, see below:

aww, thanks Basil!

10. Angry

Hoye mamao dispierta....In case you didn't get it. The translation is Yo sucker, wake up!!!!!

You have some major fucking issues. Go to Cuba, stay in Cuba. You must think you're the only one with access to the Island. Fuck not coming back, ban his ass!!!!!

Sorry for the rant guys, tired and sore don't mix well with me.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I don't think anyone will miss you here.

I guess he's going to see his boyfriend Fidel.

¡Adios bandeho!

There goes the 'home dawg' who keepin it real. And with any luck Cuabn immigration will do a full cavity search... He must be going to Cuba because he smokes 'nothin' but the good shit'...

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    Why does everyone who decides to never come back to a forum feel the need to announce it?

Wouldn't it make more since just to never come back? Eventually everyone would know you left.

Just in reference to your running off noobs, I am the newest of the noobs, and I don't see anyone trying to run me off, maybe it just you buddy. Were you so negelected as a child that you seek approval and need friends?

You know what the sad part is, I am so bored right now, that I actually gave you more attention than you probally deserve by replying to this stuipd thread.
    I think 'The Korean' is going to fit in nicely! I agree totally!

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post

a new guy with the right idea......big ups!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    a new guy with the right idea......big ups!!!!
    I think it's my favourite kind of smackdown, from a decent newbie to the kind. It makes me all misty-eyed.

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Like anyone is going to miss dickhead....don't let the fucking door hit you on the way out, fucknuts.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

So... should we start up a pool? What date/time do you think he'll be back?

lol...I just stopped in to see if the fool had responded. But, I can see he is apart of the imfamous "ethug gang" from all reports I have heard about them, they make post like these, then at the first sign of someone calling them out, they run and hide like the little they are. Damn, I was hoping for some more excitement....

Plus I was afraid you all would be plotting to run me off, I actually didn't sleep well worrying about it so much....ok may that wasn't the reason. But not only are not trying to run me off, you are being all nice and welcoming....hmm...the plot thickens....

Thread Information