Thread: Hook up from ChefChris

Default Hook up from ChefChris

ChefChris and I worked out a little trade for some vinyl decals. He did a great job on the decals and even threw in some extras. I needed a decal to use as a stencil so that I could paint our league logo onto my poker table. I told Chris what I was trying to do and he hooked me up. Check out the pics.

I had a little helper.

All taped off and ready for paint.

Finished product.

Thanks Chris

That is SWEET!
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Wow! That looks great! Nice job Chris. Way to take care of a BOTL!
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

Nice job!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

wow that is very impressive, i've got the same felt as you on my table, does the paint change the texture at all (making it hard for the cards to slide?)

awesome man. that turned out really good. let me know if you need anything else.

Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by boomshay View Post
    wow that is very impressive, i've got the same felt as you on my table, does the paint change the texture at all (making it hard for the cards to slide?)
    There is a slight difference in texture when you run your fingers across it. It doesn't affect the cards at all. We're playing a tourney on it this weekend. I'm curious to see how it holds up to chips being raked across it. Hopefully in my direction.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    awesome man. that turned out really good. let me know if you need anything else.
    Thanks Chris. We have two more tables and one in the works. If the other guys like it I may give you a call.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Chris.....whats the biggest you can make of the cigarsmokers.com logo? i was wondering cause it'd be pretty sweet to have the logo put on my back window. let me know

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

and maybe even some 6in X 6in ones. i might consider cutting a 6X6 out and using it to spray paint my military bags. they get a lil hard to tell apart when they are in a big pile. so ill spray the logo onto the bottom and bam.....find my bags in no time!

i can make the logo as big as you want. the ones i've been making are about 7 3/8" x 8 3/4". If you want to do the 6x6, I'll have to cut off the line that says "Official Brother of the Leaf" for it will be too small to cut. Everything else should turn out ok though.

Just let me know.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information