Thread: Cigars and Coffee

1. Default Cigars and Coffee

Please check out my 2 newest CIGAR themed "paintings" - they are each 100% french roast coffee on paper.....3 of my passions (coffee, cigars and art) married for a unique result. Hope you dig it!

bigpoppapuff Guest

interesting...any others you'd care to share with us??...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    interesting...any others you'd care to share with us??...
    No more coffee paintings at the moment...but plenty of other stuff. and some cigar related including some custom painted art humidors. check out the online gallery at my site
    http://www.ericwhitfieldart.com
    and thanks for your interest!

4. Default

Well...not specifically the coffee stuff but here is a link to some custom painted ART humidors
    http://www.ericwhitfieldart.com/temp...cid=3&logid=13
    and here is a link to my website where you can browse the online gallery for lots of other paintings, drawings, etc. Have fun and thanks for your interest!!!
    http://www.ericwhitfieldart.com

Cool art Eric.

So do you smoke cigars also or just do cigar art?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Cool art Eric.

So do you smoke cigars also or just do cigar art?
    I am also a cigar smoker. I am a huge fan of CAO - in particular the brazilia line ...also padron, partagas, to the good ol' "go to" punch, etc....

bigpoppapuff Guest

a lot of really nice work,eric....where are you from??

you might think of showing your work in conjunction with cigar events (if you haven't already)

8. Default

a lot of really nice work,eric....where are you from??

you might think of showing your work in conjunction with cigar events (if you haven't already)
    I am in central new york (utica area) -- I never thought of showing at cigar events -- what a cool idea -- i wonder how I would get involved in something like that -- any ideas?

Frequent cigar boards, find out when there is a open house at a local cigar shop, herf, whatever.

Also go to a larger cigar store, with a seating area and such, and ask to hang some work there.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'm in buffalo......i can give you a list of stores in upstate NY and contacts....

11. Default

i'm in buffalo......i can give you a list of stores in upstate NY and contacts....
    That would be sweet! Thanks! Please feel free to email me at ericwhit96@yahoo.com

Thread Information