Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TampaCigarGirl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    "Bring out yer dead. Bring out yer dead." ... "I'm not dead yet"..."Yes you are." WHACK!
    LMAO!

I'm just doing my best to identify the a$$hats. From now on, you'll see the ole Red X AND the threads will be tagged "red x." May as well take advantage of one of the new features Hex put in.

This bitch slithered away in Feb of 2007 for almost a year and came back in January of 2008 with two BS posts like NOTHING ever happened hoping everyone would forget what a lowlife she is.

Not gonna happen TamponCigarGirl.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    LMAO!

I'm just doing my best to identify the a$$hats. From now on, you'll see the ole Red X AND the threads will be tagged "red x." May as well take advantage of one of the new features Hex put in.
    LMFAO!!!!

I just searched the tag! 2 down! keep going bro, this can be hilarious! I thank you for your valuable contribution to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    LMAO!

This bitch slithered away in Feb of 2007 for almost a year and came back in January of 2008 with two BS posts like NOTHING ever happened hoping everyone would forget what a lowlife she is.

Not gonna happen TamponCigarGirl.
    Ahhhh .... now I understand why a zombie thread came back to life. Let her stick around and see what happens. Maybe she might try to fix her reputation, or maybe she might trade in the shovel and grave for a strip mine and drag link crane.

Blog Entries

I'm not advocating she be banned, I'm just trying to come up with a simple system to make sure we know who the a$$hats are which is why I propose we spray paint them with the Red X AND "tag" the thread with "red x"

If you notice, she was outted as a scumbag in January of 2007 and slithered away for a year. In January of 2008, she wanders back in here, makes a couple of stupid posts just to test the waters to see if everyone forgot about her scumbaggery. We didn't so odds are she's gone BUT, there's no way for noobs to know the history of people like her so I felt we needed something.

I've noticed that it seems on quite a few boards, admins and the like take exception to old threads being revived. I've never seen anything wrong with that but Rod over on CP has been known to threaten people with permaban if they keep doing that. How's that saying go:
    Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Well, that right there is the reason that some threads ought not to be buried forever.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-26-2010 at 12:47 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Get ta work !!!

Old threads are like hot dogs, They keep coming back up all the time
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information