Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TampaCigarGirl

Unhappy TampaCigarGirl

I would just like to let everyone know of what has transpired in the past between TampaCigarGirl and myself.

Before Christmas, around the beginning of December I was talking to her in chat and inquired about Hemingway Maduros, knowing that she works in a shop with a Fuente account and would be getting a shipment in soon. She said she could get me a few, and I figured I would order a few more smokes...PAM and Stanford Reserves.

Contact with her was good until Christmas. She updated me on the status pretty much weekly, and let me know that she got my MO a week or 2 before Christmas. I told her that she could hold off shipping them until after Christmas because I knew she was probably busy at the shop, and also I wouldn't be getting home until January 7th.

It comes to the time that I get home on Jan. 7th and the smokes are not here. She also hasn't been in contact with me since before Christmas. She hasn't logged on since Jan 3. I got an email from fedex saying that my package was going out...then 10 minutes later I got another fedex email saying that the shipment was cancelled by sender.

I emailed her and inquired what she was up to, and what the status of my shipment was. No reply, but a couple days later I saw her online on MSN and messaged her. She said something about personal issues, and that it would be going out that day via express fedex.

Well, now today, 2 weeks later I still have no smokes.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Just a quick update, I got a call back from her and it is going out today or tomorrow...tracking number to be emailed.

Question

All is well, that end well.......I think???????
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Sorry to hear that. I hope all ends on a good note. keep us posted
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Blog Entries

There is NO NEED to wait this long for an order from a retailer.

She's had your money for TWO MONTHS and you STILL don't have your cigars?

Hmmmm, why did she cancel your order?

This all sounds pretty sleazy to me. I'd never do business with her.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    All is well, that end well.......I think???????
    Uh, hold your good thoughts until drew gets his cigars. That hasn't happened yet......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

There better be a whole lotta extras for this wait. 2 Months. BS

Two months truly is a load of crap. If i did that, I would throw in some extra premium sticks and a heartfelt apology.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Hence the.....I think??????? A couple or a few premiums. Sounds like a fiver is in order. Regardless of what is going on, she took advantage of a good BOTL.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I hope she tries to make it up to you in some way like extra sticks and a nice apology. Keep us informed.

Any retailer who is a memeber of a board should be even more carefull about their reputation, especially with all the competition out there.

I feel that she owes an apology to drew, but she should come back and explain herself here.

Please keep us updated....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

Already made a note to self to never deal with her. Hopefully we get an explanation.

13. Default

Report her shit to the BBB in Tampa. That kind of customer service needs to be addressed with people that make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Report her shit to the BBB in Tampa. That kind of customer service needs to be addressed with people that make a difference.
    I guess I should clear this up and say that it technically was a private deal, and wasn't through the shop...the MO was mailed to she shop, but addressed to her.

Guado is in Tampa... not sure if he can really help or not.

Keep us updated.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by Loudpipes78 View Post
    Guado is in Tampa... not sure if he can really help or not.

Keep us updated.
    One step ahead of ya...

What a load of bullshit. That sucks drew. For a member of this board to do something like that to another is a damn shame. Good luck with how it ends up.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Been a few days, any update?
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I guess I should clear this up and say that it technically was a private deal, and wasn't through the shop...the MO was mailed to she shop, but addressed to her.
    I would call the shop and let them know what she did..... she technically stole your money using there name
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

does she owe an apology??.........yes
    should she lose her job over this??......absolutely NOT!!!

she's a single mom...ran into some problems.....yeah..go ahead...kick her while she's down....

Thread Information