Thread: Sancho Panza sampler

Default Sancho Panza sampler

http://www.cigarmonster.com/

Deal or no deal? Seems like a pretty good price on these to me, what do you guys think? Is it worth it?

Personaly, I would pass. You can get a box of the Double Maduro La Manchas (any of the Double Maduros are the best of the S.P. line IMHO) for around $35 plus shipping from Famous, CI, or JR's. If my math is right, that's almost a buck less per stick.

If you were buying other stuff from them, then yeah, I'd tack it on. While you culd get a box for cheaper per stick, you would not have the chance to sample their different lines and for 9 bucks, its not that big of a dent in your wallet. I would not buy that and pay shipping on that sampler if thats all you intend on ordering from them at this moment.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

CJ is right. What people don't realize (especially in Cbid), you should always factor in the shipping to get the real break-down of the price per stick. It's pretty insane when you know the person buying/bidding on a box of cigar is either paying the same or MORE, compared to just ordering it online.

Andrew

Thanks for the input, I think I'll pass.

6. Default

The only Sancho Panzas I like, other than the cuban versions, is the original offers with the light wrapper. The maduros and fuertes are boring, one dimensional smokes to me.

Quote Originally Posted by UpStateMike View Post
    The only Sancho Panzas I like, other than the cuban versions, is the original offers with the light wrapper. The maduros and fuertes are boring, one dimensional smokes to me.
    i feel the same way. i like the fuerte a little more than the maduros, but i seldom enjoy them past the half way point. the original are definitely a decent smoke for the money

Thread Information