Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

Blog Entries

Be careful what you wish for...

Be careful what you wish for...
    especially after posting your address

Archmedes Guest

That's my uncles adress. i go there every few days. If you send something bad, chances are he'll get it. He's a snoop and will probably open anything adressed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    That's my uncles adress. i go there every few days. If you send something bad, chances are he'll get it. He's a snoop and will probably open anything adressed to me.
    Why not just have it sent to Mommy and Daddy's house? (which is what I assume you live)

Orcutt, D R

1115 Gage Blvd

Richland, WA 99352-9509

(509) 628-0917
    Last edited by drew_goring; 02-25-2007 at 02:54 AM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

How come you have it sent to Uncle Rhotehamel's house?

Archmedes Guest

Orcutt, D R

1115 Gage Blvd

Richland, WA 99352-9509

(509) 628-0917
    That's like a mile away from my house, mate. And actually I do live with my parents, because the college I go to is within ten minutes of their house and it is a hell of a lot cheaper then paying for a dorm.

Why don't you post another "startling revelaton" about where I live that is incorrect.

And who in god's name is Rhotehamel?

Archmedes Guest

HA! I'm no longer a mooch.

I just bought a box of 20 5-Vegas Torpedos, 6 Gurkha Legend Aniversarios, 5 Graycliff Vintage '99 PGs a box of 50 pirates gold and 125 various Cigars from other brands. I can't wait till they show up this wednesday, I'll be in heaven. Now I have to eat ramen for the next week to make up for the loss in my paycheck.

206 cigars eh? thought you didn't have the money for just one, now you buy a humi full...

Okay since a few of you took pity and did not bash me, like I admittedly deserve, here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352

And I AM 18, google me, and I can show you a pic if you really need it. I am 19 as a matter of fact.

I know I am a mooch, and I a sorry to those of you who hate me for it really, but that is why I only asked for crap, not anything that you actually would smoke.
    So does this mean you're joining my "Garbage Cigars of the Month Club" ©?

My first pigeon... errrr.... CUSTOMER!!!

Oh, man... If you're going to mooch - this is the guy!!! He's the MASTER!!!

I think he'd tell ya - first lesson - fly under the radar screen, establish a reputation amongst the members as being a nice and likeable guy, then talk about how you fell off your porch and hurt yourself so bad you gotta stay in bed for a week!!!

And then...

Not just your garbage cigar... He's holding an Ashton VSG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post

Purobrat would be proud of your shameless efforts.

Please send a resume and cover letter expressing your interest in learning from the master mooch ( along with 10 dog rockets or the equivalent in food stamps or Piggly Wiggly gift certificates) to:

PuroMooch Mentoring Services
    PO Box 351
    Santo, TX 76472

I gotta warn ya, though - keep up with the direct mooch attempts and ya get this...

Blog Entries

We've already seen your true colors...too late.

HA! I'm no longer a mooch.

I just bought a box of 20 5-Vegas Torpedos, 6 Gurkha Legend Aniversarios, 5 Graycliff Vintage '99 PGs a box of 50 pirates gold and 125 various Cigars from other brands. I can't wait till they show up this wednesday, I'll be in heaven. Now I have to eat ramen for the next week to make up for the loss in my paycheck.

Archmedes Guest

thought you didn't have the money for just one
    I really don't. I will am spending most of my paycheck on it. I wasn't joking when I said I wil have to eat ramen for a while. And I don't even have a friggen humider.

I really don't. I will am spending most of my paycheck on it. I wasn't joking when I said I wil have to eat ramen for a while. And I don't even have a friggen humider.
    Way to waste a couple hundred smokes

Enjoy your ramen.

i like ramen noodles... you act like its a bad thing to eat them for a week

Archmedes Guest

What??!!! I love ramen, just not as a three course meal. It starts to upset your stomach, trust me.

And how am I wasting the smokes. I have a big tupperware container and I am going to buy one of those humidor stick thingys from the local smoke shop. It's not great, but it should work, right?

Someone said I should buy some cigar boxes and line the insides of the tupperware with the dissasembled pieces. Will that help at all, or is a it waste of time?

What??!!! I love ramen, just not as a three course meal. It starts to upset your stomach, trust me.
    there are plenty of ramen recipes online, look them up and i assure you they work for a 3 course meal

Listen, i'm not calling you a liar or anything; just saying that i know a couple of compulsive liars and your story sounds like something they'd tell me. Don't get me wrong, i still like the folks, i just have to occasionally tell them to shut up because they're just digging a hole.

Archmedes Guest

I can show you my recipt, How about that? I will scan it if you really want me to.

hey, re-read my post... i'm not calling you a liar. But, if you AREN'T lying, you are certainly doing a good job of presenting facts in a very uncredible mannor, thats all i'm saying.

Thread Information