Thread: Toss me your garbage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Archmedes Guest

Default Toss me your garbage

If anyone has junk sitting around that they don't want, or is old or crummy or messed up to the point you don't want it, I would love to take them off your hands. I have friends who always love to mooch and I am damn poor so I can't afford very much for myself anyway. I would be happy to pay your shipping and anything you may want for the cigars. Please don't worry about it being to crappy. If you have anything you have been thinking of tossing, please let me have it, as long is it is damn cheap.

This is only my first post and already I am begging for sticks.

Seriously though I am only asking for the cigars you want to toss. Waste not want not.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    If anyone has junk sitting around that they don't want, or is old or crummy or messed up to the point you don't want it, I would love to take them off your hands. I have friends who always love to mooch and I am damn poor so I can't afford very much for myself anyway. I would be happy to pay your shipping and anything you may want for the cigars. Please don't worry about it being to crappy. If you have anything you have been thinking of tossing, please let me have it, as long is it is damn cheap.

Seriously though I am only asking for the cigars you want to toss. Waste not want not.
    Tell your mooching friends to fuck off. If I have any garbage smokes, that is exactly where they are now. I don't keep shit around that I'm not gonna smoke. Why don't you use that postage money that you are willing to spend to buy a handful of cheap smokes? Hell, if you can't afford to smoke...DON'T!

(purobrat...is that you?)
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Archmedes Guest

purobrat...is that you?
    Sure, whatever just don't yell at me! *bursts into rolling tears*

No, I didn't mean to suggest that you keep garbage around, but if sometime you deide to toss a cigar... send it to meesah. Seriously, it's either that or I once again sink to smoking swisher fucking sweets (okay, not that low).

If you can't afford it don't smoke
    Oh, burned!

Oh, burned!

It wasn't an insult. If you can't afford smokes for yourself, then don't smoke them. If you can barely afford smokes for yourself, and you have mooching friends, point them in the direction of your nearest local B&M and tell them to go pound dirt.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Archmedes Guest

It wasn't an insult. If you can't afford smokes for yourself, then don't smoke them. If you can barely afford smokes for yourself, and you have mooching friends, point them in the direction of your nearest local B&M and tell them to go pound dirt.
    Thing is, they share with me all the time so I would feel pretty damn guilty.

you are a mooch on multiple levels, you mooch off them, then mooch off others to pay them back... this is getting intense if you ask me

I have some dog rockets laying around. Post your name and address so I know where to send them.

Blog Entries

What the!?!? First class mooch on the first post. Nice.

I don't have junk cigars because I don't buy junk cigars. Go to the gas station and enjoy those white owls you mooch.

This is a pretty bad way to start out. If you've looked around and seen how we treat people who come in and start asking to mooch off of people then I'd hope you'd have enough common sense to start out differently. This means your either impatient and jumped feet in before looking, stupid in thinking it wouldn't happen to you, or you are a social retard. I'm all for giving you a second chance in introducing your self if you are interested in joining this community but right now you are dog shit. Mooching among friends is one thing, but I/we are not your friends, yet. If this is how you want to introduce your self to me then fuck off I don’t want or need you as a friend. Go do a proper intro post and repent on your poor manners and social retardedness.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

10. Unhappy

Okay guys, I've been her a while soooooo.......I can't afford alot of boxes of cubans. If you have any your looking to get rid of. I'll take them. This way I can give the mooches my Davidoff's, DCM's, RYJ's, Fuente premiums, Anejo's. No please don't think, I'm mooching. I'd be willing to pay postage.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I just remembered that I did take some trash out side to the dumpster today. Next bag I'm taking out, I'll address to you and if you send me some stamps I'll see if the post office will take it.

On the rare chance they don’t accept trash bags with stamps and an address pinned to it as legitimate mail, I'll see about getting a catapult. Just tell me which direction to point it in.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 02-24-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: my wit is in high gear
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I was thinking about taking the full ashtray in the garage and sending it to this fucking MOOCH.....

Fuck off.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

john51277 Guest

Damn, I'm a new guy also, but It does not make me stupid!! Read more, post less, and don't be a Friggin MOOCH!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I just remembered that I did take some trash out side to the dumpster today. Next bag I'm taking out, I'll address to you and if you send me some stamps I'll see if the post office will take it.

On the rare chance they don’t accept trash bags with stamps and an address pinned to it as legitimate mail, I'll see about getting a catapult. Just tell me which direction to point it in.
    Man CJ! I take a few months off and come back and you are Mr. BadASS Asshat Terminator! hmmm,....Badasshat Terminator...., I'm impressed!
    puro pot pass VI loser

Blog Entries

This is another one of those punk-ass 16 year-old kids who can't even buy smokes and shouldn't be on this board anyway. I can tell by the way he talks. Just boot him. I bet he's been here before; probably 10 times with 10 different names. Just think about this....anyone willing to smoke shit cigars IS NOT worthy of reading anything we are posting because we are about smoking good, enjoyable cigars. What can this lugnut possibly contribute to our forum if he only smokes crap. Is he going to review that crap for us? Hell, we already know it's crap.

(OK, admittedly, I HAVE smoked crap, but I would never smoke it in front of young children.)
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by illilli View Post
    Man CJ! I take a few months off and come back and you are Mr. BadASS Asshat Terminator! hmmm,....Badasshat Terminator...., I'm impressed!
    haha, good to see you back on the board. I hope its not short lived.

haha, i have 5 little macanudo maduros i cant get rid of... i cant give the damn things away. I dont think its ethical to send them out though, they aren't worth the postage.

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    haha, i have 5 little macanudo maduros i cant get rid of... i cant give the damn things away. I dont think its ethical to send them out though, they aren't worth the postage.
    Send them to me, please... I sense a new business opportunity on the horizon...

Ahhh... To be an entrepreneur!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Send them to me, please... I sense a new business opportunity on the horizon...

Ahhh... To be an entrepreneur!!!
    Well, if you're serious i'll send them... they're just 5 minis i was eventually going to toss them if i couldn't pawn them off on my friends.

Thread Information