Thread: empty boxes

Default empty boxes

I'm looking to get a few nice cigar boxes for storing singles in my coolerdor. I've mostly been buying 5 packs and samplers, so I've run out of space in my existing boxes. I have no preference for brand or looks, though I would prefer boxes that can hold larger cigars.

I'd be more than willing to pay shipping/cost or send a few cigars in exchange.

I've got a box from some la pearla black pearl rojo torpedos, if you want it pm me your addy
    oh the lid is a little warped though
    Last edited by Sgt_Smoke; 03-03-2007 at 05:28 PM. Reason: add line about the lid
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

If your looking at storing singles in you cooleridor you might want to look at geting some spanish cedar trays instead (if you have room). I bought mine from the following site:
    http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchan...duct_Code=TRAY

I know there are a couple other stores that also sell the trays if you are interested.

try your local b&m as well. i know mine sells empty boxes. Also saw an add on CI where they're selling empty boxes. let me know if you can't find any and I'll pick some up from the store.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    try your local b&m as well. i know mine sells empty boxes. Also saw an add on CI where they're selling empty boxes. let me know if you can't find any and I'll pick some up from the store.
    I just saw the ad on CI, I think I'll order them from there. My local B&M had them too, but for $10 each, which I thought was a little expensive. Thanks guys.

I thought I'd post a quick follow up since the boxes came in. For the most part, I was impressed with the size and variety of the boxes, especially the CAO Black which I think is one of the coolest cigar boxes out there.

The only downside was 2 of the boxes were Acids, which means I can't use them for storing cigars in my coolidor because of the smell factor, and I can't use them for storing my stuff because of the douche factor. Still, 8 boxes for 20 bucks was a decent enough deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by derivation View Post
    I just saw the ad on CI, I think I'll order them from there. My local B&M had them too, but for $10 each, which I thought was a little expensive. Thanks guys.
    That's way too expensive, I went to a local B&M and they just gave me about 6 boxes because I bought some stuff.

Mine sells all cardboard boxes for $1 each, wooden $2 each. If you buy a buncha cigars, you get a free box to put them in sometimes. And if I buy in bulk, and I have a few times, I bargain them down.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Yeah the store closest to me gives em away. You chould also try C-bid where the boxes are a buck plus shipping for 10
    Jia Li
    1345 Washtenaw Ave
    Ann Arbor, MI

Blog Entries

You've got the right idea asking guys here. Lemme see what I've got.......

EDIT: I have some empty SLR Serie A CABS, you want a couple of those? I also have a bunch of Torano Exodus 1959 Toro boxes which are also wooden.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-08-2007 at 12:54 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    You've got the right idea asking guys here. Lemme see what I've got.......

EDIT: I have some empty SLR Serie A CABS, you want a couple of those? I also have a bunch of Torano Exodus 1959 Toro boxes which are also wooden.
    I'm okay for now, I appreciate your offer.

Thread Information