Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the definitive cigar babes of the week # 8

coors_ca Guest

Default the definitive cigar babes of the week # 8 NSFW

Last edited by coors_ca; 03-04-2007 at 07:37 PM.

I am all for the cigar babes, but you should insert NSFW in the title line of posts like this...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

coors_ca Guest

agreed, pardon my thoughtlessness. the edit function lacks a method of editing headlines.
    Last edited by coors_ca; 03-02-2007 at 10:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    agreed, pardon my thoughtlessness. the edit function lacks a method of editing headlines.
    And that is where you are WRONG. Click the advance button.

bigsmoke Guest

Nice ciggy. But hey, how you like that bush?

I think she’s smoking a cigarette, therefore not a cigar. In other words, couldn’t be a cigar babe. You loose again.

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    I think she’s smoking a cigarette, therefore not a cigar. In other words, couldn’t be a cigar babe. You loose again.

bigsmoke Guest

I think she might smoke a little crack or rip crystal on the side too. She looks like abit of a junkey. But hey. Beggers can't be choosers.

80's style afro down south.

coors_ca Guest

i posted several choice "cigar babes" along with this one, but it seems the powers that be (i suspect shelby07) have deemed them too hardcore for this board. sad, as they put those that have been posted to shame.

i actually logged on tonight hoping to go round three on putting the beat down all the arrogant haters, but alas, all my thread retorts have been edited out. i suppose they were getting a little too personal and served no constructive value. which i can understand.

it's fine with me, as i am growing tired of exposing the nonsensical thought behind the several characters on this board that seem to go out of their way to put me down.
    Last edited by coors_ca; 03-04-2007 at 01:45 AM.

The only person here that can edit anothers thread it Hex, and he would let you know. I expect it this more of a pic hosting or hotlink issue.

i posted several choice "cigar babes" along with this one, but it seems the powers that be (i suspect shelby07) have deemed them too hardcore for this board. sad, as they put those that have been posted to shame.

i actually logged on tonight hoping to go round three on putting the beat down all the arrogant haters, but alas, all my thread retorts have been edited out. i suppose they were getting a little too personal and served no constructive value. which i can understand.

it's fine with me, as i am growing tired of exposing the nonsensical thought behind the several characters on this board that seem to go out of their way to put me down.
    Coors- I find this entire post to be out of line and somewhat condescending. If you are growing tired of the personalities on this board, go find somewhere else to reside. But, before you do- go back to the original post, asshole, and insert NSFW in the subject line.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Hmmm. This is really odd. Hex, rarely, if ever, edits posts. I went back and looked at every single thread you posted just to see if this accusation holds. The only person on this board that can edit anything, other then the original poster, is Hex. I found that some posts had been edited, however, it was not by Hex. They were edited by you Coors. At the bottom of the post it says when you edit it. Just like at the bottom of this post. Good try at the false accusation.

Lopaka
    Last edited by Lopaka; 03-04-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Oh No, Lopaka! Shelby got you too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Hmmm. This is really odd. Hex, rarely, if ever, edits posts. I went back and looked at every single thread you posted just to see if this accusation holds. The only person on this board that can edit anything, other then the original poster, is Hex. I found that some posts had been edited, however, it was not by Hex. They were edited by you Coors. At the bottom of the post it says when you edit it. Just like at the bottom of this post. Good try at the false accusation.

Lopaka

Last edited by Shelby07 : Today at 10:07 AM
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Oh No, Lopaka! Shelby got you too!!!!
    Oh oh...Shelby is taking over!!

Shelbys new toy must have some special powers..... Knight Rider Dejavu

huh??

coors_ca Guest

yeah i was mistaken, that night i couldn't find my current posts and thought for sure my japanese rapist post caught someone's attention.

turns out to be a moved file dealie, i posted 4 pics. one had a girl missionary with a 50 guage in her cunt, another was a close up of a girls face with a cock in frame while posing with what looked like a swisher sweet, forgot what the last one was about.
    Last edited by coors_ca; 03-04-2007 at 07:40 PM.

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Coors- I find this entire post to be out of line and somewhat condescending. If you are growing tired of the personalities on this board, go find somewhere else to reside. But, before you do- go back to the original post, asshole, and insert NSFW in the subject line.
    oh no, here we go again...

dude here's your new sig line: cocksucker_ca you are a fucking crybaby motherfucker whose ass is a fraction from ban city. go fuck your stupidass self you whiney little bitchass punk motherfucker.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information