Thread: sopranos fans?

Blog Entries

Default sopranos fans?

Annie Lieboovitz is shooting the Soprano cast for the Vanity Fair magazine...thought I'd share the video of the photo shoot.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/fe...os_video200704

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Annie Lieboovitz is shooting the Soprano cast for the Vanity Fair magazine...thought I'd share the video of the photo shoot.

Man, I am so into the Sopranos. Me and Sarah watch at least an episode a night. We are on Season 3 Volume 2. Sweet link.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post

My wife (YOUR SISTER) gives me THAT look when I want to watch Sopranos. I have to DVR it and watch it when she's not around. I've only seen a few episodes, but I like it! Thanks for the link.
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

I like the show

but

Hefty - I have to call you on this one.

What are you doing cruising the Vanity Fair website?

bigpoppapuff Guest

the most recent season was awful,imho.....i stopped watching after that ridiculous dream shit.....probably won't watch it anymore....

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    snip....

My first thoughts exactly!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    My first thoughts exactly!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    I like the show

but

Guys, guys, guys...come on now. Hefty is secure enough in his masculinity to have subscriptions to Vanity Fair, Vogue, Cosmo, AND O. He's a role model amongst men..... Uh oh, I may not be helping here....
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

8. Default

I heard on the radio this morning that all the people that have been killed off will have their picture made as they were killed off...Joey Pants holding his head, Big Pussy shot up ect.

Looking forward to the final season...I've seen every episode at least twice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SideWinder View Post
    Guys, guys, guys...come on now. Hefty is secure enough in his masculinity to have subscriptions to Vanity Fair, Vogue, Cosmo, AND O. He's a role model amongst men..... Uh oh, I may not be helping here....
    Watch it Chachi, I've got way to much dirt on you for you to be telling everybody about my magazine subscrip's....btw, I let my subscription to 'O' expire, so there.

Thread Information