Thread: Ambrosia

1. Default Ambrosia

I picked up a few of these ambrosia cigars by drew estate. I was just wondering what ya thought about them, and also if you have tryed them, what kind do you like the most?

2. Default

I've tried them. I found them to be a very nice smoke. Very mellow. Good draw, nice thick smoke. Mild in the begining then getting slightly spicy towards the end. These were very smokable.

I personally like the drew line. I'm not a huge fan of Acids, but the Natural line is nice. There are some that will tell you that these are a bit funky because they're flavored. I find that the flavoring adds to the cigar rather than detracts from it, but to each his own.

I have tried Juicy Lucy, Dirt, Grass, and Ambrosia. My current favorite is from the acid line. Acid 1's are very nice.

Cool

I don't really care for the ACID or Ambrosia lines, they seemed to be over flavored for my tastes. The Natural line is great though. I'm trying to keep a few Jucy Lucys on hand for when I don't have a lot of time to smoke.

i just tried my first Ambrosia over the weekend. i loved it. the Ambrosia Spice was the cigar. big fan of the Acid One. don't get me wrong, the traditionals are great, but so far, i think the acid one is the best i have had. i have only been serious about cigars for maybe 8 months, but i'm really enjoying it and have invested about $600 so far in cigars and a nice humidor. hmm, maybe more. i have enjoyed almost everything i have smoked from Drew Estates. Natural Pimp sticks, Ambrosia, i have tried most of the Acid line. i like to keep a few C-Notes around for a quick smoke on a break at work.

kind of off topic, but when i saw the title 'ambrosia', i thought of the dog in The Labyrinth with david bowie.

back on topic, i should try one of these cigars sometime.

Thread Information