Thread: C-bid won't ship to Canada?

bigsmoke Guest

Default C-bid won't ship to Canada?

Sometimes it can be a pain livivng up here. But I think they are missing out. %million black bears cannot be wrong. This is a great country. Dammit.

bigsmoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke View Post
    Sometimes it can be a pain livivng up here. But I think they are missing out. %million black bears cannot be wrong. This is a great country. Dammit.
    Oops that was supposed to read 5 million black bears. And who knows how many beavers and moose.

consider it a mixed blessing that Cbid doesn't ship to Canada.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bigsmoke Guest

are they a little on the shady side or what?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke View Post
    are they a little on the shady side or what?
    No. I don't think I would say that. As far as I know they are a reputable seller, other than their questionable rare Fuente selling methods.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    consider it a mixed blessing that Cbid doesn't ship to Canada.
    I hear that!!!

bigsmoke, I don't believe anyone will accuse them of anything underhanded (except as Drew said, maybe their "Rare" Fuente deals sometimes) but from what I see, C-Bid is an addiction worse than alcoholism or ciggys.

Remembe, C-Bid is the Devil!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

We are saved!!!

I'm glad for one, I couldn't afford c-bid's evil influence. Besides, the border dudes would start picking up on it and we'd have to pay massive duties on the purchases

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    I hear that!!!

bigsmoke, I don't believe anyone will accuse them of anything underhanded (except as Drew said, maybe their "Rare" Fuente deals sometimes) but from what I see, C-Bid is an addiction worse than alcoholism or ciggys.

Remembe, C-Bid is the Devil!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    We are saved!!!

I'm glad for one, I couldn't afford c-bid's evil influence. Besides, the border dudes would start picking up on it and we'd have to pay massive duties on the purchases

-W.
    Yup.

Cbid is the crack dealer of the cigar world.

All of this bashing of c-bid makes me want to go visit them now and make sure they are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    All of this bashing of c-bid makes me want to go visit them now and make sure they are ok.

Well, I'll admit, I haven't not used Cbid. Although it was for sub-msrp Opus, so that doesn't count.

Cbid is friggin great.I just scored a killer deal today.

I think they just don't want to deal with customs etc....becuase it is a PITA. Also would you really end up saving THAT much after they DO declare it is cigars and you have to pay whatever it is you pay on top of that?

Wheatfield, NY (Suburbs of Buffalo/Niagara Falls)

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    We are saved!!!

-W.
    I have a friend/coworker that works out fo our Mississauga office and he ships all his internet purchases to my office. He is usually down once a month and just swings by and picks his stuff up. Latest was parts from Sears to fix a radial arm saw. He said he saved 2x the cost by keeping the shipping in the states.

Oh, he brings me 'goodies' for services rendered!

Talking about customs and taxes, this morning I got a package with a $42 value, and they tried to charge me $195 for duty! Fuck that, I sent that shit back. And yesterday I had to pay $43 duty for a $50 package! This is very discouraging for ordering cigars online, Although its probably still a better deal than buying from a local B&M.

Just so everyone knows, c-bid is doing well, she sends her regards to everyone, even those above the border, she wishes she could know you better, but customs are often a little too rough with her (she said she likes it rough, WHATEVER THAT MEANS). C-bid and I are currently in some conversations over some boxes, she claims that some Players Club by Don Diego would go well with my coolidor, but don't really know, something about "Big Pussy's" picture being on the box throws me off. I can tell that she is wanting some attention and of course my $$$$, being a nice guy, I'll eventually give in to her.

Sorry fellas, I'm bored.

Just so everyone knows, c-bid is doing well, she sends her regards to everyone, even those above the border, she wishes she could know you better, but customs are often a little too rough with her (she said she likes it rough, WHATEVER THAT MEANS). C-bid and I are currently in some conversations over some boxes, she claims that some Players Club by Don Diego would go well with my coolidor, but don't really know, something about "Big Pussy's" picture being on the box throws me off. I can tell that she is wanting some attention and of course my $$$$, being a nice guy, I'll eventually give in to her.

Sorry fellas, I'm bored.
    Check EVERY single one of those player's club sticks. I got threee boxes of those(2 replacement) and every single box had mold in it. They ended up just refunding my money but they said ALOT of them were coming back.

bigsmoke Guest

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it.

Thread Information