Thread: Cigar Trade for Cigar Trays

Default Cigar Trade for Cigar Trays

I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a little exchange. I'm running low on money and need to stay away from purchasing cigars and cigar paraphernalia for about a month or two. However, I still need to get a few more cigar trays for my cooler. I would like to trade for 4 cigar trays. Here is the link to where I purchased my previous trays:

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchan...duct_Code=TRAY

I have a good selection of cigars that I’m willing to throw together a sampler well worth the $50 in cigar trays and shipping. My cigar sampler will include Rocky Patels, Gurkha, 5 Vegas and a number of other cigars. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Does it have to be those exact trays? If nto I can get about 4 or 5...all of that same variety, they just may vary teeny bits in size.

Let me know!

No it doesn't have to be exact, just approximatley the same size, so I can fit and stack them in my cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    No it doesn't have to be exact, just approximatley the same size, so I can fit and stack them in my cooler.
    I will get back to you in a few hours. I will see if I can get those dimensions. If so I should be able to get 4 for you.
    Last edited by guado; 03-29-2007 at 12:42 PM.

This one is done Thanks Guado!

Thread Information