Thread: Damn DHL..........

john51277 Guest

Default Damn DHL..........

I hate DHL, this is just a post to vent my anger about them. Every damn time they hold my shipment from C-bid one full day in the warehouse, then I get them the next day around 6-8PM. Well not this time, they held my shipment for 3 whole days. I called them and they said that was wierd. I said it was bullshit (she did not like that). They called me about 2 hours later and said the package will be at my doorstep by 12 noon tomorrow. We will see! Anyone else have these problems???? I mean if you have a delivery date, and there is tracking why the hell does it sit there for 3 days before going out. DAMN I feel a lil better now. Thank you for your support!!

I say when they get there you grab the delivery guy by the collar. march his ass into the living room and rub his nose on the carpet. Then give him a good ass-smacking...

That'll fix it...

I've had two bad experience with UPS recently. In both cases it took more than 8 days for cigars I ordered to get from PA to TX. In both cases it was "train equipment malfunction". I found it very suspicious they used the same damn excuse twice so close together, so I smelled a faint whiff of bullshit.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Then give him a good ass-smacking...

That'll fix it...
    do i smell a fetish?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Tucson Az (school) Hometown-Rancho Cucamonga Ca

When I first got my Dell Laptop and it was a POS and needed to be returned I had to go through DHL. So i setup a pickup time and they never came within two days so I set up another one and they still never came. Finally I set one up but this time it was at a different time period and they finally came, why they didnt come at the previous time and never told me anything is beyond me. Then when they dropped something off, they dropped it off at a house 2 houses down and they said I signed for it. I went over there and found the package sitting outside the door. So my experience with DHL has been far from pleasant, although I have had about 3 deliveries go smoothly of the 5 i've had total.

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    do i smell a fetish?
    You just used "ass smacking" and "smell" in the same post. Did someone eat beans tonight????

7. Default

Any crackhead with a yellow van can be a dhl driver. These are the absolute worst shippers in the industry. avoid them at all costs
    The older I get ,the better I was

Just call cbid and tell them to switch you to UPS only. That is what I did cause DHL would always show up sooo late.

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    Just call cbid and tell them to switch you to UPS only. That is what I did cause DHL would always show up sooo late.
    i did the opposite. UPS sucks here.

however, Kevin, you are correct. I know this guy who owns a nightclub, he does all his sign business at my shop plus we play/go to shows at his place. He's a night club owner, yard mower and DHL Driver. I don't know what else to say about this guy except for he calls himself Dr. Love.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    do i smell a fetish?
    Nope...

DHL sucks old sweaty wrinkled balls.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    DHL sucks old sweaty wrinkled balls.
    did you mean Schweaty Balls?

Link

If hell arrives on Earth, it will be the I-10.

I've had nothing but bad experiences with DHL. They never show up when they should, and I would always have to pick it up myself. From their warehouse. In downtown LA. Every time I get a package from DHL feels like a punishment.
    A good book, a cigar, and a nice tall glass of STFU.

Wow, I thought I was the only one with issues with DHL. I've had 2 out of 3 packages held up for 2 or more days because my package is just sitting in their warehouse. They are not as big as FedX or UPS, so I figure they hold packages until they can maximize their shipment to what hub they need to go to before delivering to the customer. This is unexcusable. A package I was supposed to receive Friday, I would end up getting Monday or Tuesday. SUCKS!

Andrew

I've has 2 c-bid deliveries from them and both were on time. In fact 1 was a day ahead of the tracking page est. May be a week late next time, but so far so good.

Default Funny you should say that...

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Any crackhead with a yellow van can be a dhl driver. These are the absolute worst shippers in the industry. avoid them at all costs
    I arrested one not too long ago. Gave me false information to cover up the fact he has a suspended license and was wanted. Then I found crack in his pocket. Took him in for a hearing not too long ago and he said his boss is holding his job for him. Great.

BTW, if I delayed someone's cigar shipment...sorry.

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Thread Information