Thread: You See These? I Would Like To Have These As An Addition To My Humidor But I Don't#2

1. Default You See These? I Would Like To Have These As An Addition To My Humidor But I Don't#2

The older I get ,the better I was

2. Default

PM sent

3. Default

This one is done ,thanks Boston Bull

hey, i've heard alot about these. I need some cigars to buy? Should I pull the trigger?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

5. Default

IMHO Chris you would like these . They are Oliva made cigars

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Done, thanks Kevin.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

7. Default

Chris since I reccomended them,if you don't like em at all I will buy them from you. Thats how much I like these cigars

Chris since I reccomended them,if you don't like em at all I will buy them from you. Thats how much I like these cigars
    Since you what?

Ya, I've heard alot about these. Hopefully I'll like em, if not, i'll let you know.

9. Default

remember I am no wordsmith nor do I GAF about spellcheck

10. Default

I called baout these to see if they still had any left for me. When I mentioned I "heard" they were made in Oliva factories...the lady said "I thought that was a secret, let me ask. She came back and said I retract my last statement I dont know where they are made, I was told I cant say anything."

So is it true? How did you find out?

11. Default

Oliva made a cigar for Eddie Ortega called serieX. Fuente being the douchebags they are sued EO over the use of the X on the cigar band since they think they invented the letter X for the opusx. Ortega couldn't fight it and gave up on serieX. Oliva struck a deal with Famous Smoke shop to sell the serieX in a unbanded bundle called Famous Nic 3000. I still have some serieX banded cigars and have smoked enough of these to know, The shapes and ring guage were kind of unique to serieX

They sold out a long time ago and Famous Smoke shop has Oliva make more Nic3000 in large batches on 2 more occasions. I smoke a lot of lower end and bundle smokes since my habbit is 6-8 a day and I know a fair amount about what I smoke.

Hope this explains a little

K7

12. Default

That clears everything up!

What are some good lower priced Full flavor maduros or sungrowns, that are medium to full bodied? I want something that has a range of flavor not just bland cedar, leather or some other flat earth tone in it.

Blog Entries

Kevin, do they taste anything like the Oliva "O" Bolds?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Kevin, do they taste anything like the Oliva "O" Bolds?
    had an Oliva Bold the other nite. good cigar.
    gonna let my Nic's rest a while, as I've heard they are better with a little time under their belts.

I smoke a lot of lower end and bundle smokes since my habbit is 6-8 a day and I know a fair amount about what I smoke.
    Wow...

You mean those 25 sticks I sent you only lasted 3 days?

16. Default

Kevin...........thanks for the sticks, I have only ever smoked the LFD out of all of them!

Edited per Guado.

Seems he doesnt thin its OK to post what you have because it creates greed........

Only forum with these trade rules that I frequent.

Sorry if I offended anyone with posting what I got!
    Last edited by BostonBull; 04-19-2007 at 05:48 PM.

Thread Information