Thread: Boondock Saints?

Default Boondock Saints?

what do you all think of this movie? its a few years old, i hadn't heard of it until recently...

once i start watching it i don't stop... love it

It's definitely a classic. Too bad the Director (Troy Duffy) is a giant fucking douchebag. There have been rumors of a sequel entitled "All Saints Day", but nothing has come from that in years.

Awesome flick, definitely top 5.

one of the bestest movies ever.

I went to the theaters the ONE night it was ever released on the big screen a couple years ago. There is alot of weird history with that movie but it never made it to the theaters when it came out.

As you can tell from my signature, yes, I like the movie. Alot. As for the sequel, this is what they have to say about it. I have been keeping a close eye on it for awhile. One of my favorite parts of the movie is the very end, right before the credits. Most people I know overlook this part, but I think it was an amazing way to show how good men and evil men would be split over the situation. Awesome flick, if you haven't seen it, you should.

-Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
    “Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”
    - A VERY wise man from Mississippi

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee..."

As you can tell from my signature, yes, I like the movie. Alot. As for the sequel, this is what they have to say about it. I have been keeping a close eye on it for awhile. One of my favorite parts of the movie is the very end, right before the credits. Most people I know overlook this part, but I think it was an amazing way to show how good men and evil men would be split over the situation. Awesome flick, if you haven't seen it, you should.
    i did see your sig awhile back and thought to ask but never remembered... the part before the credits you are talking about... is that when the reporter asks people what they think of the saints? if so this part is awesome, i agree

also gotta love the cat scene

"i can't believe that just fucking happened"

I love this movie. The cat scene is great...I hate cats.
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Default Hell Yes !

It took me forever to find it on dvd...I had a vhs tape that was wearing out !! Now my bro has had it way too long..I need to get it back ! Its something I got to watch about every few months !

Really good movie, I love the way You would watch Willam Dafoe re-enact the scenes and see the actual scenes played out at the same time. I have heard that the director is an ass which is why the sequel hasn't been made. I'm not sure this is such a bad thing because a sequel is the fastest way to ruin a good movie.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

You had me at "cat scene." No, just kidding. I am looking foward to seeing this movie. I've never heard of it before. Now if Mr. Madonna Guy Ritchie will make another Lock, Stock, Snatch.....
    Last edited by pub spears; 05-12-2007 at 09:09 AM. Reason: sp

Thread Information