Thread: 28 Weeks Later

Default 28 Weeks Later

What can I say I guess even zombies have strong family ties

And this is a real story: 15 min or so after seeing the movie I am walking home and in front of my building next to the bus stop I see some weird guy. Thought No 1 Weirdos are never good. So as I come closer the guy starts murmuring some unintelligable stuff and extends his arms towards me ( either to give me a hug or ...... ) Thought no 2 I thought the movie was over. So quickly opening the building door and even quicker slaming it shut Thought no 3 runs through my mind ..... THere are those flame throwers when you need one.

Russell if you are reading this now I trully uinderstand why you always have a gun or a few on you. At first I thought this is just a hobby but now I see that you are extremmelly wise and a man prepared to take on any foe whther man, beast, or Zombie

Everyone needs a zombie defense kit - guns, ammo, machete, canned food and water, etc. You never know when you're going to have to save your town or city!

I always keep at least one heavy duty paper cutter at my office. When people ask me why I need such a big paper cutter, I mumble something like "one twist and that blade turns into a zombie-chopping machete".......
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

28 days later was such a classy flick...

After watching the preview for 28 weeks, I was left with the feeling that it would never live up to the experience of the first.

So what would you rate it CgrDan?

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyWalker View Post
    28 days later was such a classy flick...

After watching the preview for 28 weeks, I was left with the feeling that it would never live up to the experience of the first.

So what would you rate it CgrDan?

def does not stand up to the first one.. unfortunatelly

Thread Information