Thread: Today

Default Today

Well, I started off this morning with gas station chicken fingers for breakfast. then I popped in The Transporter and lit up a ERdM ISOM that i got from hefty. Very nice smoke. Killer movie.

Now, I'm loadin up the 12 gauge and going skeet shootin with some buds. Gonna be a good day.

Thanks for the smoke, Aaron.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Well, I started off this morning with gas station chicken fingers for breakfast. then I popped in The Transporter and lit up a ERdM ISOM that i got from hefty. Very nice smoke. Killer movie.

Now, I'm loadin up the 12 gauge and going skeet shootin with some buds. Gonna be a good day.

Thanks for the smoke, Aaron.

Just got off the bike...A slow 65 mile ride on a cloudless day. Gonna grill some steaks and drink a few brews followed up by a good smoke.

Life is good.

Slipped over to a practice green this evening. The whole course was deserted. Kicked off my flops and chipped and putted for 45 minutes or so. Cool evening breeze, barefoot on the grass and smoking a nice Nat Sherman all by myself. Forgot how nice that was for way too long.

My excitement for this weekend was yesterday. Boiled 120 lbs of crawfish and normal sidekicks (hot dogs, potatoes, corn, garlic, onion). During the course of the day smoke a Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ, AF Hemmingway (split with Boomshay), Don Kiki Brown. Today was clean up day, but it was made easier with a AF Double Chateau.

I spent Saturday and Sunday at a billiard hall in the regionals. Our 8 ball team and our 9 ball team were in the fianl match last night and 8 ball lost but 9 ball won. We have to win 3 more rounds in the states now and we are on our way to Vegas.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

yesterday, i slept in (6:30am) had good coffee then went over to Annapolis to watch the NCAA men's lacrosse quarterfinal double header. I meet up with some lacrosse buddies and watched Delaware play UMBC. it started off as a close game but then UD opened up the flood gates and their defense shut down UMBC. The second game was Duke vs. UNC. Close game till the 4th quarter when Duke scored 7 goals! Duke looks good this year! Then it was off to dinner. I took The Woman out for our 2 year anniversary. We've been dating for two years and that calls for a real nice dinner. The Woman had the best crab cakes I've ever tasted and I had some crab covered mahi-mahi, which was outstanding. I have the day off today so bithday cigars galore!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Yesterday, I got to finally get some long-awaited for social time in. A good friend of mine and I met up at Annapolis Cigar for a Perdomo event. We got to chat with a Perdomo factory rep about smoking laws and all that. Good conversations.

I smoked myself a Perdomo Champagne Torpedo. I didn't particular like it, but my friend told me next time I should try it with a cup of coffee, so I'll give it another shot.

I also had a Partagas Black Label on the way home. Forty five minutes of kid & boyfriend-free bliss enjoying a great smoke on a gorgeous day.

It was a fantastic time.

Blog Entries

This weekend I actually left the house. I went to Newport with my sister and we stayed at a B&B called the Pilgrim House. We spent the day shopping and we went to one of the mansion tours. At night we hung out at the New Port Blues café. We saw dirty deeds Friday night they were awesome. They let a kid named Chis Valinport play a guitar solo during one of their songs. This kid is phenomenal someone needs to sign him. We saw Major Motion on Saturday night they were really good too. The food at the Newport Blues club was really good and their menu is very versatile. Before the bands play the club sports white table clothes and a romantic atmosphere but it certainly changes it's look once the bands begin to play. The staff there were all top of the line and treated us extremal well. I even went to my first cigar shop. It was called Humidor. I really could not get over how good it smelled in there and how beautiful all the cigars look when there all laid out.
    I had a great time!
    Last edited by cinda; 05-21-2007 at 07:01 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Cinda, That sounds like a very nice place. I will have to take my wife there someday
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Yesterday was awesome.

After owning all the other dudes became tiresome ...

I decided to make a new game .... Skeet Catchin'.

Bad Idea.

Last edited by chefchris; 05-21-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

hello.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    hello.
    Good job ?

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post

Good job ?
    no. i accidently double posted. i thought i would take the opportunity for a kind greeting.

Thread Information