Thread: Online Cubans?

1. Default Online Cubans?

Well, I don't want to make anybody cry, so my post has been edited. You can all take a big, deep sigh of relief.

I hope its obvious that this will be my last experience/post on the site. Although I have to say...its funny how big and bad people can act when they are not face to face...isnt it?
    Last edited by 1_A_Day; 05-23-2007 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Due to popular demand

I would suggest that you delete/re-write your first post, maybe after reading a little and learning why the above is not appropriate.

Bad form!

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    Bad forum!
    says you. i love this forum.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Chris, the way you quote people, you should be creating political ads.
    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    I would suggest that you delete/re-write your first post, maybe after reading a little and learning why the above is not appropriate.

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by 1_A_Day View Post
    Well, I don't want to make anybody cry, so my post has been edited. You can all take a big, deep sigh of relief.

I hope its obvious that this will be my last experience/post on the site. Although I have to say...its funny how big and bad people can act when they are not face to face...isnt it?
    Stop acting like a baby. You posted an inappropriate question, and you were politely informed of such. Nobody got nasty with you. If your feelings are that fragile maybe you should move on.

Was it something we said???

Kind of odd is it not, that in one post you say you need to sell off some of your premiums because you are short of cash, and in your only other post you are looking for information on buying isoms.

i realized the same thing, silly guy

What a puss.
    It sucks that you are leaving, I think you would have been a great asset to the board.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TrainSmoke View Post
    Kind of odd is it not, that in one post you say you need to sell off some of your premiums because you are short of cash, and in your only other post you are looking for information on buying isoms.
    Who said I was going to buy this very day, or tomarrow? I was curious about buying, yes...eventually....in the future.

Sorry I had to fix your post dude

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    What a puss.
    It sucks that you are leaving, I think you would have been a great asshat to the board.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

No... its not... and while the members of this board generally do come down too harshly on the new guys from time to time... you're one of those genuenly sketchy people who actually deserves it...

'Hey, lets discuss contraban... Hey, who wants to give me $850 for questionable cigars after which sale i could easily dissapear forever because i haven't built up any kind of trading reputation at all.... You guys are mean for not embracing me'

You wont be missed.

15. Default

aaaaahhh, the brotherly love!

miker

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Stop acting like a baby. You posted an inappropriate question, and you were politely informed of such. Nobody got nasty with you. If your feelings are that fragile maybe you should move on.
    Very well said
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Who said I was going to buy this very day, or tomarrow? I was curious about buying, yes...eventually....in the future.

Well, it was obvious it was going to be your last post, UNTIL YOU POSTED AGAIN.

Yes, I agree, I hardly think you would be saying this face to face with people you don't know, who knows what the reaction would be then.

If you truly want to be a contributing member here, take your lumps, post an intro and build your reputation and relationships. Or you can act like a child and get all pissed off and leave. The ball is in your court.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information