Page 98 of 555 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Quai D'Orsay ISOM, CC knows which one I'm talking about
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Ancient Warrior with coffee.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Camacho El Legend-Ario

Fuente Royal Salute Sungrown
    Gran Habano VL Pyramid
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

RP Edge, strong and tasty
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Ashton VSG. Awesome smoke. Sat down by the pool with a beer and had myself a great sunday.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Punch Grand Champion

Yesterday my son was in town with his girlfriend - her mother lives here as well. We haven't seen eye to eye in recent times, but we've always been able to reconcile easily enough and when I asked him over he immediately agreed to do so. Mike has just turned 23 so we had a belated celebration. I broke out a couple of RASS - he'd never had an isom. While he's not much of a cigar smoker, he really enjoyed this one. We had good conversation and very much enjoyed each other's company. A great time. Today I took them to lunch. He's got a good direction for his life - a sense of purpose - and I'm proud of him.

Finished the day with a Camacho Habana toro. Very nice - thanks, BPP

Today

AF BS
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Yesterday my son was in town with his girlfriend - her mother lives here as well. We haven't seen eye to eye in recent times, but we've always been able to reconcile easily enough and when I asked him over he immediately agreed to do so. Mike has just turned 23 so we had a belated celebration. I broke out a couple of RASS - he'd never had an isom. While he's not much of a cigar smoker, he really enjoyed this one. We had good conversation and very much enjoyed each other's company. A great time. Today I took them to lunch. He's got a good direction for his life - a sense of purpose - and I'm proud of him.

Today

AF BS
    That is freakin awesome..... I know that some of my best times right now is with my Dad smoking a cigar.....

Today's smokes
    Punch Rare Corojo... after mowing the lawn

Jose Piedra... after dinner
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

10. Default

Had a LFD Oscuro Especialas...One hell of a smoke.

Nothing special...Just my first Casa Fuente Corona Gorda and boy it is YUMMY!!!!

Earlier, I had a PSP2, now onto a Sanco Panza Belicoso. Been on a beli kick lately...
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

had a nice A. Fuente Gran Reserva on the porch today...

Henry Clay Honduran during lunch and H.Upmann Vintage Cameroon.

Partagas Short

Twelve years ago today, Dad died. I'm remembering him with a PSP2.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Hemingway Classic for lunch...working on a RP Edge Lite.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil

Today

AF BS
    Awesome to hear Basil!!! Good for you!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Some variety of Perdomo (Corona) which I got from the PIF a while ago, an OK smoke but nothing special.

last saturday i had a rocky patel 1990. very good
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information